Essential Official Netflix Thread

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched that movie compliance :dead: that shyt was hilarious my stomach hurts from laughing.

here is a screenshot from the real case

Comply7.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah, I just saw a clip on espn and knew it wasnt worth watching. Damn shame he didnt have Kevin Hart's work ethic when he was in his prime :mjcry:

OITNB was so addictive brehs. Chang is the most adorable prison inmate in history. U just wanna hug her :noah:
Oitnb is corny trash. First season was okay at best and the 2nd season is awful. Not gonna bother with the 3rd.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I've been looking for something sci-fi to watch and I started watching the mini series Ascension. Overall, it's okay for something originally made for TV. It has a nice twist to the story, politics, backstabbing, sex, drama, and pawgs (well maybe one):takedat:. Unfortunately since it's only 6 episodes, there isn't a lot of room to develop the characters or the plot. You still get a sense of what is going on but it could of been a whole lot better if it was stretched out over 2 or 3 seasons. And as usual, there is no continuation of the series in sight. I'm always drawn to these incomplete, castoff series. I don't know why this always happens to me :snoop:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Don't even bother with season 2. Its fukking awful. Show shoulda been 1 season.
Just finished the second season and the beginning of the season was enjoyable.But that shyt dragged those last 7 or 8 episodes, just becoming more and more outlandish.Tried to watch the first 20 minutes of Season 3 and that shyt was :scust:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
just watched that movie compliance :dead: that shyt was hilarious my stomach hurts from laughing.

here is a screenshot from the real case

Comply7.jpg
I cant believe this is a true story :russ:

The bish in the movie had some amazing tittys :wow:

dreama_walker1.jpg

Edit:i cant believe these idiots :mindblown:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
at about an hour end is when i started :laff: non stop. that manager was dumb as shyt
The only smart one was the old dude that wanted a shake.

I wanna give her fiance a lil break. He was drunk and shouldnt have been left in a room w/ her. The bish shoulda known better. How is a cop gonna tell her to sukk dikk :mindblown: And she won a lawsuit :damn:

Has the original/real vid been released :takedat: