Best show on Netflix... yeah I said it. shyt has me dying. :mjlol:

The social commentary and shots at every race are hilarious

Jan

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Getting caught up on Arrow. So good, but Diggle needs a bigger role. Yeah:flabbynsick: but I prefer binge watching anyway.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I've been on my Netflix shyt for the past couple of weeks (might as well get my money's worth anyway here's what I saw that i recommend the grades are more like entertaining not grading against shyt like godfather or good fellas so don't go crazy but the following are entertaining

JFK: The Smoking Gun -Documentary it was cool had some cool new evidence if you like this sort of "Who Done it" ----I give it a C+

Mr Untouchable - Nicky Barnes documentary nothing new here as far as info but great new commentary especially from nicky himself ---I give it a B

Inside the American Mob - It's a documentary with like 5 episodes i guess a season type thing....anyway very dope made new info/commentary i never heard/knew- A solid A i watched all back to back

Redemption- Classic Jason Statham flick dope concept I thoroughly enjoyed it ----B+

Whitey Usa Vs James J Bulger ---Super dope gangsta shyt with gritty detail solid A documentary

BMF The Rise and Fall of Hip hop- Pretty dope could've been done better imo - C+/B-

13 Sins - A sort of mind fukk/ Fresh concept entertaining - B+

The Iceman - I dude van olden from boardwalk shines in this joint very dope flick solid A
Go watch the Iceman interviews on YouTube

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on my Netflix shyt for the past couple of weeks (might as well get my money's worth anyway here's what I saw that i recommend the grades are more like entertaining not grading against shyt like godfather or good fellas so don't go crazy but the following are entertaining

JFK: The Smoking Gun -Documentary it was cool had some cool new evidence if you like this sort of "Who Done it" ----I give it a C+

Mr Untouchable - Nicky Barnes documentary nothing new here as far as info but great new commentary especially from nicky himself ---I give it a B

Inside the American Mob - It's a documentary with like 5 episodes i guess a season type thing....anyway very dope made new info/commentary i never heard/knew- A solid A i watched all back to back

Redemption- Classic Jason Statham flick dope concept I thoroughly enjoyed it ----B+

Whitey Usa Vs James J Bulger ---Super dope gangsta shyt with gritty detail solid A documentary

BMF The Rise and Fall of Hip hop- Pretty dope could've been done better imo - C+/B-

13 Sins - A sort of mind fukk/ Fresh concept entertaining - B+

The Iceman - I dude van olden from boardwalk shines in this joint very dope flick solid A

Seems like you're a fan of crime documentaries :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Houston
American Promise

Documentary filmed over 13-years following two young black boys through school. If you enjoyed Brooklyn Castle you'll like this too. :tu:

Thank u breh!

Never got to finish it on PBS. Was actually going to buy from Amazon.

Anyone know if this will be gone soon?