Essential Official Netflix Thread

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Watched Fruitvale Station last night :mjcry:

Got a once month draining movie quota, its next...hold me breh :mjcry::sadcam:

watched so much netflix these past five or so days...if you like foreign movies you should not be tired of netflix..

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a once month draining movie quota, its next...hold me breh :mjcry::sadcam:

watched so much netflix these past five or so days...if you like foreign movies you should not be tired of netflix..
Bruh, just :mjcry:

Michael B. Jordan is legit; breh kills everything he's in.

I definitely hear you on the the foreign films - that and the documentaries are the saving grace imho.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Should watch movie or documentary first? Kinda tempted to watch this documentary. I tried watching Iceman with my mom. Seemed interesting but the sex parts made me change the movie and I haven't revisited yet.

Watch the documentary first not sure if the one linked is the HBO one where they interview him in prison but yea watch that first, movie was decent but does him no justice

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ashamed to say I marathoned the entire fukkin run of Peep Show (48 friggin episodes) in 3 days... :snoop:

but goddamn, that shyt was funny. :whoo:the fukkin Brits do comedy better than us

i watched the pilot of the IT Crowd :pacspit: nah, im not going forward. laugh track, total corn, seemed like the UK Big Bang Theory. pretty sure i despise that Chris whatever dude. like the black guy in a few things, but fukk Chris cantrememberhislastname

Daps
ashamed to say I marathoned the entire fukkin run of Peep Show (48 friggin episodes) in 3 days... :snoop:

but goddamn, that shyt was funny. :whoo:the fukkin Brits do comedy better than us

i watched the pilot of the IT Crowd :pacspit: nah, im not going forward. laugh track, total corn, seemed like the UK Big Bang Theory. pretty sure i despise that Chris whatever dude. like the black guy in a few things, but fukk Chris cantrememberhislastname

- IT Crowd is hilarious, breh.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
There’s good news on the horizon for Netflix fans. That $7.99 a month subscription is about to start paying off in a big way. Not only does Netflix have returning dramas House of Cards and Orange is the New Black returning over the next several months, there are a ton of brand new programs slated to premiere. From the former NBC project Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (coming from Tina Fey and Robert Carlock), to the first of Netflix’s Marvel offerings and to a comedy starring legends Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, there’s a lot to look forward to. So, without further ado, here is Netflix’s premiere schedule for the next several months.

_1420660188.jpg

January and February
The early winter months are all about returning shows. Be sure to catch up on the BBC drama The Fall (which premieres on Netflix in the US) and House of Cards before the latest seasons hit the airwaves.

Friday, January 16
12:01 a.m. PST - The Fall - Season 2
12:01 a.m. PST - The Adventures of Puss And Boots - Series Premiere

Friday, February 27
12:01 a.m. PST - House of Cards - Season 3

_1420660176.jpg

March, April and May
This spring is really where it’s at in terms of brand-spanking new Netflix content. While A.K.A. Jessica Jones is still getting underway, that Daredevil premiere that fans have been waiting for is hitting the schedule this April—earlier than the May date that was rumored prior to today’s press announcement. The streaming service also has a couple of wacky comedies and the highly anticipated drama Bloodline (headlining Kyle Chandler) set to premiere.

Friday, February 27
12:01 a.m. PST - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Series Premiere

Friday, March 20
12:01 a.m. PST - Bloodline - Series Premiere

Friday, April 10
12:01 a.m. PST - Daredevil - Series Premiere

Friday, May 8
12:01 a.m. PST - Grace and Frankie - Series Premiere

_1420660182.jpg

Still TBA
Trailer Park Boys (Presumed March 2015)
A.K.A Jessica Jones
Orange Is The New Black (Presumed June 2015)
Longmire
Richie Rich
All Hail King Julien (Note: Season 1 episodes to be staggered throughout 2015)
DreamWorks Dragons
DinoTrux

You can learn more about Netflix over at the subscription streaming service's site. Or find out when the rest of your favorite shows return to TV here.