Cutthroat Kitchen
Man vs Food
The Pioneer Woman
Cupcake Wars
Bizarre Foods
Restaurant: Impossible

But instead of actual seasons,they're set in 25 episode "collections"
:jrpoitup:

I remember this one weekend I was off from work, no kid, nobody bothering me, straight up dolo
Im watching this one episode of Man vs Food Im high outa my mind and its this episode where he has to eat this crazy ass grilled cheese sandwich
So my stupid ass starts thinking I should recreate this shyt and go to store
copped mad cheese
american
provolone
cheddar
even that ricotta shyt
I stack like 5 breads I think and instead of grilling it I thought itd be faster to just stick it in the oven and bake the shyt
go back to living room
fell asleep
wake up mad smoke and shyt no battery in fire alarm
clear smoke, open the oven and just a big ass square black stain on my pan :deadmanny:
shyt looked like charcoal

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:jrpoitup:

I remember this one weekend I was off from work, no kid, nobody bothering me, straight up dolo
Im watching this one episode of Man vs Food Im high outa my mind and its this episode where he has to eat this crazy ass grilled cheese sandwich
So my stupid ass starts thinking I should recreate this shyt and go to store
copped mad cheese
american
provolone
cheddar
even that ricotta shyt
I stack like 5 breads I think and instead of grilling it I thought itd be faster to just stick it in the oven and bake the shyt
go back to living room
fell asleep
wake up mad smoke and shyt no battery in fire alarm
clear smoke, open the oven and just a big ass square black stain on my pan :deadmanny:
shyt looked like charcoal
:laugh:
How did it taste though? :lupe:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I salute that nerd :salute:a whiteboy you assumed would give everything up in a second

While we out here commending rats like Frank Lucas and them :pacspit:

I :salute: anyone who goes out and lives their dream. He didn't have to go and merk dude but I understand.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Holy shyt - Apocolypto may be the greatest film I've ever seen. I've never been that emotionally invested during a film, completely blew me away! I didn't even want to watch it either and was trying to convince my mrs to choose another film, glad I watched it :wow:

Edit - Its on the UK Netlfix, if its on the US one check it out :wow:
AJW you from the u.k

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Netflix-Friends-copy.jpg

Get ready to ring in the New Year with Chandler, Monica, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Joey and all your favorite guest stars from NBC’s hit TV show, ‘Friends.” The complete series is coming to Netflix Streaming on January 1, 2015.

This is the first time that the entire series of ‘Friends’ will be available on any subscription streaming service.

Fans of the show, which originally aired from 1994 to 2004, will be able to binge-watch all 10 seasons, 236 episodes and 83 hours of their favorite group of TV friends beginning on New Year’s Day 2015. The complete series of ‘Friends’ will be available for streaming in both the U.S. and Canada.

Last edited:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Finally finished eating through Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. One of the best comedies I've ever watched - had a blast watching it and it will be just as funny re-watching I imagine. Still got the films/live stand up to watch for now to get me through the blues. Anyone watched SwearNet yet too? I'm thinking of checking that out too at somepoint.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain why they took off the first season of SVU without Meloni awhile ago and won't ever update the newer seasons .