Essential Official Netflix Thread

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Holy shyt - Apocolypto may be the greatest film I've ever seen. I've never been that emotionally invested during a film, completely blew me away! I didn't even want to watch it either and was trying to convince my mrs to choose another film, glad I watched it :wow:

Edit - Its on the UK Netlfix, if its on the US one check it out :wow:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Sleepless Night - crooked cops, coke deal, child kidnapping... two-thirds of the movie is a showdown in one place.. mad tense the whole time... Guaranteed to like it (if you can fukk with subtitles - its a French flick)

Edit: The DVD cover says its Die Hard meets 24 by way of Taken -- good ass way of describing it

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Holy shyt - Apocolypto may be the greatest film I've ever seen. I've never been that emotionally invested during a film, completely blew me away! I didn't even want to watch it either and was trying to convince my mrs to choose another film, glad I watched it :wow:

one of my favorite movies ever. don't think it's on our Netflix but it's been running on cable TV a lot lately.......

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
tumblr_mtnnqa2Aix1satpowo1_500.png

STORY OF MY LIFE!!! :laff:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Print the Legend is a pretty damn good doc. it's all about 3D Printer startups, but it doesn't really get deep into how the damn things work, and how it could possibly be the next big tech movement. i don't really get it, but i enjoyed the doc a lot.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Homefront was pretty good.

I'm slowly watching The Blacklist, but it reminds me too much of Silence of the lambs( Of course without the cannibal stuff )

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

before netflix had any instant streaming I got that on bluray, smoked copious amounts of marijuana and put it on, I almost had a heart attack when he was walking up the stairs of that temple about to have his head cut off and sacrificed to the gods. had me pure :merchant: status

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Print the Legend is a pretty damn good doc. it's all about 3D Printer startups, but it doesn't really get deep into how the damn things work, and how it could possibly be the next big tech movement. i don't really get it, but i enjoyed the doc a lot.
breh, someone made a 3D printer in minecraft

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Damn, I got to venture out of HL once in a while. Good thread!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Welcome to the club...Apocalypto is flames.....of the highest degree

• Dap
Reactions: AJW