Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Are you married or in a relationship?
do you have kids?
how old are you?
why 2015?

You in BK :patrice:
Not married. (Won't lie and say that I'm not dating around though.)
No kids at all.
That's when HBO streaming hits. If you wanna go out, I can dig that.
And yeah, I'm in Bk. We connecting here? :ohh:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
You mean something different than HBOGo?

Yeah, sort of...you don't have to pay for the HBO cable channel to watch their shows...it would be stand-alone like Netflix. They estimated $15 per month to target the demographic do not pay for cable etc. "millennial" and subsequent generations.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, sort of...you don't have to pay for the HBO cable channel to watch their shows...it would be stand-alone like Netflix. They estimated $15 per month to target the demographic do not pay for cable etc. "millennial" and subsequent generations.

I was listening to a podcast last night and one of the hosts bought up a good point: Based on their language, this may be different from HBO GO in the sense that their entire library is on HBO GO and this "subscription service" may be tailored a bit differently. He has a point, they didn't say HBO GO would become open to subscription so what if there are some caveats to this?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I was listening to a podcast last night and one of the hosts bought up a good point: Based on their language, this may be different from HBO GO in the sense that their entire library is on HBO GO and this "subscription service" may be tailored a bit differently. He has a point, they didn't say HBO GO would become open to subscription so what if there are some caveats to this?

yeah that could be the case...you know how Execs can get when it comes to finding the most effective way to drain our pockets (double dipping on cable subs and streamers)

I personally would only have it when GoT comes on. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah that could be the case...you know how Execs can get when it comes to finding the most effective way to drain our pockets (double dipping on cable subs and streamers)

I feel that. and that was part of his point: There are people who would only use it for Game of Thrones or True Detective and of course they know that, so they may limit the amount of content on it or at least limit the amount of time you get to view the content as opposed to HBO GO where it's there anytime I want

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

say there cupcake, you lookin mighty darn fine, would you like to watch HBO's real sex together?