Essential Official Netflix Thread

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
http://spoilers.netflix.com/spoil-yourself/

Screen_Shot_2014-09-22_at_9.27.03_AM.0.0_standard_800.0.png

Behind this door lie some of the biggest spoilers in TV and film. What you are about to see cannot be unseen.

Spoilers. A piece of information, delivered via utterance or a vignette of clips, that gives away future plot points and potentially casts earlier scenes in a different light. Is [person X] a liar / cheater / impersonator / ghost / vampire / time traveling ancestor / lizard person? Did the husband / wife / sister / brother / toddler commit the murder? Will [two attractive romantic leads] end up together?

I don't care about spoilers. If the experience of watching a two-hour movie or a 20-episode television season can be ruined by a 20-second clip, then for me it probably wasn't much of a story to begin with. If you feel the same way — or if you at least think you do — here's your chance to prove it.

Netflix has created a spoiler torture device. Skip past eye-rolling sections like "Which Spoiler Are You?" and go straight to "Spoil Yourself." If you click through the multiple levels of warnings, you'll find yourself watching a rotating set of small clips showing pivotal scenes from late in a TV show or film's storyline. Some are innocuous enough (good triumphs over evil in [action movie]), but others are legitimate twists — and there's no warning what scene you're about to see. Trust me, I just watched them all.

Meta-spoiler time: here's a list of every video clip I've found in Netflix's vault of spoilers. Don't worry, since Big Red doesn't have the rights to play Star Wars, the identity of Luke Skywalker's father remains a secret.

TV Shows

• Battlestar Galactica Season 4 (series finale)
  • Bojack Horseman Season 1
  • Breaking Bad Season 4
  • Breaking Bad Season 5 (two different scenes)
  • Desperate Housewives Season 8
  • Grey's Anatomy Season 7
  • Hell on Wheels Season 2
  • House of Cards Season 2 (two different scenes)
  • Lost Season 6 (series finale)
  • Orange is the New Black Season 2
  • Pretty Little Liars Season 4
  • Revenge Season 3 (two different scenes)
  • Scandal Season 3
  • Skins Season 2
  • Twin Peaks
Movies

• A Single Man
  • American Psycho
  • Devil
  • Forrest Gump
  • Ghostbusters
  • Gladiator
  • Good Morning, Vietnam
  • Jane Eyre
  • Kill Bill Volume 2
  • My Girl
  • Old Yeller
  • Primal Fear
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Rocky
  • The Fifth Element
  • The Graduate
  • The Hunger Games
  • The Usual Suspects
  • World War Z

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Serpico was not trash

It's not as great as they say though either.

A lot of 70s films just feel like a random collection of scenes ..doesn't translate to the ADD attention span of today.

but it was still good

nah fam godatfather dope and 12 angry men dope serpico was trash

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Kid Cannabis had me like :mindblown:

Nate was the only one who didn't snitch not even for a reduced sentence :salute:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Trailer Park Boys may be the funniest program I've ever watched brehs. Shyt is so funny. It's the little subtleties that I just love. I've binged the past month and up to season 7. Haven't checked out the films yet tho.

I'm gonna have mad withdrawals when I'm done :sadcam:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:scust: @ them putting up a below DVD quality of "Charade"

last time it was on the flix it was 1080.

oh well i'm gonna cop it on blu along with the hepburn set as a christmas stuffer for my girl

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Just started getting into Samurai Champloo and they go and take that shyt of today. Had it in my que for like a year, finally get started abs get halfway through the season then, poof, sit disappears from my recently watched last. Now I gotta check and see if they have it in other countries Netflix.