Essential Official Netflix Thread

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
man my hola google chrome app isnt working, or Suits got taken off canadian and brazilian netflix :to: any breh know what the deal is? and is there another way around it so I cant watch foreign netflix?
suits is still on canadian netlix. try refreshing ur hola. my shyts fukkes up once and awhile too

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I moved to Germany brehs and they just got Netflix this week. Got some interesting shyt on it.

Fargo series, Penny Dreadful, Hurt Locker etc. :ehh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I second sleepless night. Very high Octane. It's like it was filmed on coke.

End of watch is nice.

Untouchables is old

Out of the furnace starts off interesting but ends up losing the plot and petering out. The interplay between the two brothers is nice though
Yeah that french was pretty good. Out of the furnace i thought was real slow and didnt get into it that much.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Has anyone here seen The Killing. Turned into one of the best shows I've watched this year. Mostly because of the broken lead characters and the whole misty grey vibe of the show.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to get in to OITNB but struggling. 3 episodes in do I stick it out?
Stick it out, I didnt think I could watch a prison show about womenbut 2 days later I was finished both seasons, gets better as it goes but not for all tastes, I thought it was a good time killer:ehh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
man does anyone use the hbo go app on xbox? shyt refuses to fukking go in HD. i dont have this problem w/netflix, amazon or anything else. it'll get to 3 bars of quality, not go to HD then go back down to 1 bar, 2 bar, 3 bar, back to 1, etc. shyt is fukking RETARDED

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo I been watching that Trailer Park Boys shyt

what in the mutha-fukk?! :deadmanny:

whats good with money running around chest naked? :russ:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
man does anyone use the hbo go app on xbox? shyt refuses to fukking go in HD. i dont have this problem w/netflix, amazon or anything else. it'll get to 3 bars of quality, not go to HD then go back down to 1 bar, 2 bar, 3 bar, back to 1, etc. shyt is fukking RETARDED
it's flawless on the ps3 and my smartTV. looks identical to what records on my DVR

the ps3 version is soo sleek looking :wow:

the version on my tv is straight ass cheeks

Bout to watch "All is lost" on the flix

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
im sorry serpico was trash
Serpico was not trash

It's not as great as they say though either.

A lot of 70s films just feel like a random collection of scenes ..doesn't translate to the ADD attention span of today.

but it was still good