Essential Official Netflix Thread

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's flawless on the ps3 and my smartTV. looks identical to what records on my DVR

the ps3 version is soo sleek looking :wow:

the version on my tv is straight ass cheeks

Bout to watch "All is lost" on the flix

Hey breh,leave a review of "All Is Lost" after u watch it,been thinking of watchin that shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hey breh,leave a review of "All Is Lost" after u watch it,been thinking of watchin that shyt
i turned it off after 15 min.. just not in the mood for it right now

there's no dialogue at all (which i knew going in)

but it didn't hold my interest in the same way that no dialogue for a large portion of Cast Away did.

i'll peep it again another night

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i turned it off after 15 min.. just not in the mood for it right now

there's no dialogue at all (which i knew going in)

but it didn't hold my interest in the same way that no dialogue for a large portion of Cast Away did.

i'll peep it again another night

yeah I heard there is very little dialogue and also the castaway comparisons,but I think i'm gonna crack a few cold ones tommorow and vibe on the movie,i'll drop my thoughts on it in here:sas2:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Has anyone here seen The Killing. Turned into one of the best shows I've watched this year. Mostly because of the broken lead characters and the whole misty grey vibe of the show.

People keep saying this. :patrice:I watched Season 1 and 2 and was like :comeon::stopitslime:, I just wasted a shytload of time watching this bullshyt.

I wasn't going to get fooled again. was season 3 good or nah?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
People keep saying this. :patrice:I watched Season 1 and 2 and was like :comeon::stopitslime:, I just wasted a shytload of time watching this bullshyt.

I wasn't going to get fooled again. was season 3 good or nah?

IMO it was the best. But if u didnt like the first 2 then u probably won't like it. It's the kind of show that builds up though. The first 2 seasons were a slow boil. The only one I didn't like was the last one with the military school.

Also I hated that sulky piece of shyt she called a son.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yall should watch blue is the warmest colour. You wont be dissapointed brehs:mjcry:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
What movies you recommend? Or even a series? Wanna get high and watch something good. Tried trailer park boys but was trash

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Blacklist - Like shows that throw in curves and way out there plots..
Leverage- It's a good fun show...

Also to the cat tryna get into OITNB...it's a show written by fukking Jenji Kohan. I find more on the feminist side,fukking it seems like all the males in that show are cruel b*stards,or idiots or both. Jason Biggs seems to be typecast as a masterbating,bumbling baffoon. :mjlol:

Anyone check Panic at Needle Park? One of Pacino's early roles...I started it last night but the steel reserve and blunt had me sleepy as shyt and I only caught like 10 minutes of it...:shaq2:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno if this is only a netflix thread so if it's off topic so be it, but has anyone else seen the Hulu show quick draw? The show is stupid as fuk but charming in a sense

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The Fall and Happy Valley sitting at 100% on RT :dwillhuh:

are they really that good? i love british shows and i love well articulated crime dramas, can this be exactly what i need?

also, how is Top of the Lake?

Has anyone here seen The Killing. Turned into one of the best shows I've watched this year. Mostly because of the broken lead characters and the whole misty grey vibe of the show.
terrible, terrible, awful show that should have never existed

the first 5-7 episodes are really good. then :camby:

and when you watch twin peaks, you realize how the killing just took the darkness of that show, left out the humor and quirk, and offered up a pile of nothing. there is ZERO reason why it should have gone as long as it has been

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if this is only a netflix thread so if it's off topic so be it, but has anyone else seen the Hulu show quick draw? The show is stupid as fuk but charming in a sense

yeah i wish we could expand to hulu and amazon prime stuff to watch...

ill check out quick draw..

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Fall and Happy Valley sitting at 100% on RT :dwillhuh:

are they really that good? i love british shows and i love well articulated crime dramas, can this be exactly what i need?

also, how is Top of the Lake?

terrible, terrible, awful show that should have never existed

the first 5-7 episodes are really good. then :camby:

and when you watch twin peaks, you realize how the killing just took the darkness of that show, left out the humor and quirk, and offered up a pile of nothing. there is ZERO reason why it should have gone as long as it has been

the fall is :ehh:

haven't seen happy valley, but watch the fall

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the fall is :ehh:

haven't seen happy valley, but watch the fall
thanks, i watched the fall, it was good but a little dry. the last episode was compelling

tried to watch happy valley as i was falling asleep, that yorkshire accent is a bytch to understand when you're not paying full attention

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm sure these have been mentioned but kid canibus and your next are pretty dope watches. Also watching the black list which has been entertaining.