Essential Official Netflix Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
download goodgle chrome and go to the chrome web store and download Hola ..its an add on for Chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ternet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

Access websites blocked or censored in your country, company or school with the free Hola Unblocker VPN proxy service.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Freedom!" -- Chris Fortuin
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Best thing on the Internet since AdBlock" -- Acer Strange
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Simple, functional and no speed losses. Perfect." -- Andres Bordese
Hola is a VPN proxy service that provides a faster and more open Internet.
How to use Hola:
1. Install the extension
2. Go to a website that is blocked
3. Press the Hola extension icon (top right of browser)
4. Choose the country that you would like to browse from
... and enjoy your liberated Internet!
Hola is like a faster and free version of Hide My Ass, TunnelBear, Hotspot Shield, StrongVPN, Unblock Us, Stealthy, Spotflux, ZenMate, Unblock Youku and other VPN proxy apps. Its free, and ad-free!

I got this like 2 weeks ago and it's the sickest thing. You can switch between countries in a matter of seconds.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I noticed the U.S. netflix has "Zodiac"

I suggest every single one of you watch that flick next. Nobody will disappointed. Feel free to neg me if you do. A personal top 10 for me.

David Fincher = top 3 GOAT director

this and The Prestige are my 2 favorite movies

I dont know what it is about The Zodiac that I can watch it many times and it still holds my attention

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Survivors is pretty good. BBC show about a flu outbreak that decimates the population. Just like any zombie flick just without the zombies.
I'm watching now on ep 4, :wtf: at abby letting dude hit an hour after she met him, but greg didn't get no play? And did they kick al out for the obvious reason?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally watched season four of son of anarchy. I had stopped watching after season 3.

I actually enjoyed the first two seasons but I think I wont be watching season 5. Show fell off a cliff after season 2.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
so does canda have different stuff than america?