Essential Official Netflix Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not true..everytime i wanna peep something it says its on amazon

i dont subscribe to prime though

but i do agree they do a horrible job marketing their original content shows

everyone has heard of orange is the new black or house of cards..no ones heard of any amazon original show

I have an Amazon fire box and prime and I didn't know they had there own shows...I know Netflix and Hulu do...I like orange and hemlock and some of Hulus animated but i legit didn't know Amazon had original content other than that zombieland pilot they didn't pick up.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
that shyt don't bore you?

Actually Season 1 and 2 were dope because i couldn't figure out who killed Rosie (That revel at the end :damn:) but Season 3 is :patrice: 5 episodes in but it's starting to pick up. I think they should've milked Rosie's killer thing until the end of 3 imo

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually Season 1 and 2 were dope because i couldn't figure out who killed Rosie (That revel at the end :damn:) but Season 3 is :patrice: 5 episodes in but it's starting to pick up. I think they should've milked Rosie's killer thing until the end of 3 imo

don't tell me lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Nah they should have revealed it the first season finale. :wtf: