Essential Official Netflix Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Canada netflix has every single animated spider man show. All of em. Their was one with neil patrick harris that only lasted like one season or something id never even heard of. Tons of dc and marvel animated films too.

Plus og transformers, gi joe etc.

You know how to switch between the canads and us netflix?

Nah breh I don't..enlighten me. And we still have every other spider man series except spectacular, the animated series, and the 1980 one..they USED to be on but not anymore.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
BREHS I NEED YOUR HELP

So this weekend I was on my parents house and wanted to use their laptop (left mine at home) to watch the "20 feet from stardom" documentary. So I use the search bar and find out the doc is not available. I'm like :wtf: because I know for sure I saw it last week on my laptop when I was looking for some random doc to watch.

So I began searching a bunch of stuff that I've already seen on Netflix in the past (with my computer) only to find out that a big percentage of them aren't available :mindblown: Now keep in mind this is the EXACT same account I'm using. The only difference is that I'm using a different laptop.

I come home a today, login to Netflix and lo and behold..the stuff that wasn't available on my parent's computer IS available on mine. I even tried with a friends PC to see if this was just a thing with my parent's laptop. But no, I couldn't find the same stuff on my breh's PC when I used my account. It seems that for whatever reason I'm able to use the US Netflix instead of the Chilean one (I live in Chile, never been in the US).

Look, I'm NOT complaining at all. I've been eating real good the past 8 months out of all the piff that's available but I wanna know why this happened to see if I can access the piff library on another computer (my laptop doesn't have much life left in it so I might have to change it soon).

My internet connection is from the same company my friend and parents have and I do not use those weird IPs to access US only stuff... I have no clue at all why I'm able to use the US Netflix library :wtf:

only thing I can see causing this is if you're using a DNS on your laptop

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
If you're in to art and politics, I think you'll enjoy this documentary on Netflix, or you could just watch it here.

The Art of the Steal.

as someone from Philly I saw the whole thing played out

the man specifically mentioned he didnt want his stuff in Philly but of course the elite get what they want from the system

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
as someone from Philly I saw the whole thing played out

the man specifically mentioned he didnt want his stuff in Philly but of course the elite get what they want from the system

Yeah, them fukking Barnes over really put a bad taste in my mouth.

I still plan on going up and seeing the art though. Have you been?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Canada netflix has every single animated spider man show. All of em. Their was one with neil patrick harris that only lasted like one season or something id never even heard of. Tons of dc and marvel animated films too.

Plus og transformers, gi joe etc.

You know how to switch between the canads and us netflix?
How do you do this?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How do you do this?
@MartyMcFly

The way i do it: i have the netflix app on my smart tv. All i do is go in my network settings On my tv and switch it to a different dns. Im in canada so i just went online and found an american dns to use. You can go online and find a canadian one.

Its pretty easy. Googles your friend.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly

The way i do it: i have the netflix app on my smart tv. All i do is go in my network settings On my tv and switch it to a different dns. Im in canada so i just went online and found an american dns to use. You can go online and find a canadian one.

Its pretty easy. Googles your friend.

Yeah I did that..appreciate the help breh. Your presence is needed in another thread tho:youngsabo: