Essential Official Netflix Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Amazon should just quit while they're ahead and just stick to what they are good at b/c they won't compete in the streaming media field. i actually wish i could get Prime for less money b/c ive watched one thing total in a year. i don't need that shyt, it has the same stuff as netflix outside of some nickelodeon shows and nothing original

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Amazon should just quit while they're ahead and just stick to what they are good at b/c they won't compete in the streaming media field. i actually wish i could get Prime for less money b/c ive watched one thing total in a year. i don't need that shyt, it has the same stuff as netflix outside of some nickelodeon shows and nothing original

it has HBO

if you rent Amazon is a good deal since pretty much every movie is available as a rental, digital purchase or included

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Lawless- Moonshiners fighting feds. Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman are great and Shia Lebeuff is good at playing a little bytch. I recommend this shyt to everyone.

Dear Mr. Waterson- Doc that explores why Calvin and Hobbes is so loved without ever really blowing up.

The Trials of Muhammad Ali- Doc that shows a polarizing Ali and the backlash he received.

Doin it in the Park- Doc about Street Ball in NYC

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Battered b*stards of Baseball was fukking piff brehs. Great sports documentary. I can only imagine the level of fukkery on that Portland team :whew:

:salute: Bing Russell da don.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Lawless- Moonshiners fighting feds. Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman are great and Shia Lebeuff is good at playing a little bytch. I recommend this shyt to everyone.

Dear Mr. Waterson- Doc that explores why Calvin and Hobbes is so loved without ever really blowing up.

The Trials of Muhammad Ali- Doc that shows a polarizing Ali and the backlash he received.

Doin it in the Park- Doc about Street Ball in NYC

"Doin it in the Park" was a lot of good info in that doc breh....just what i needed to go with this amsterdam im sippin:salute:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Bad Grandpa was wack juice. There was more explanation of the pranks then pranks themselves. Poor Julio.

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Brehs if you haven't , check out the movie " The Last Days", its in Spanish with english subtitles. Pretty Good movie, people have a fear of going outside and if they do they die..lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
That's not the movie pimp :mjlol:

The one on Netflix is some bullshyt

Jack-Nicholson.gif

Wasted a whole hour of my life. I kept thinking when do the pranks in the previews start?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Brehs if you haven't , check out the movie " The Last Days", its in Spanish with english subtitles. Pretty Good movie, people have a fear of going outside and if they do they die..lol

everytime I see a movie I dont recognise being recommended here I check the ratings on IMDB and RT and they're always bad

I'll give this a chance

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
not true..everytime i wanna peep something it says its on amazon

i dont subscribe to prime though

but i do agree they do a horrible job marketing their original content shows

everyone has heard of orange is the new black or house of cards..no ones heard of any amazon original show

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

everytime I see a movie I dont recognise being recommended here I check the ratings on IMDB and RT and they're always bad

I'll give this a chance

didn't really like it

now it wasn't boring so its not a bad movie, just seemed to have too many cliches