Essential Official Netflix Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"White Collar"

only 2 seasons

Its like breakout kingz

Dude is a con artist and the fbi uses him to catch other con artist , a lot of good B-list actors in too

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The first joint was bad but the second joint was a grimace-fest. I took 2 showers after watching the sequel movie is just pure filth. From the actual scenes to the way the actual movie looks.

:youngsabo: yep

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
whats the movie about?

These teen girls named Megan and Amy get kidnapped by some creep off a webcam chat.

Bad acting and poor directing kills the movie.

Movie sucks bro don't waste your time.

Also whoever said Drive sucks doesn't know shyt about movies. The music, acting, and directing were superbly done. Loved the over the top violence especially when he stomped your boy in the elevator's face in.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another one season series

AFTERWORLD

After a catastrophe annihilates nearly all of Earth's population and renders all technology useless, Russell Shoemaker walks from New York to Seattle in the dim hope that his wife and child are still alive.

This "series" actually debuted on netflix in 2007, was slow was fuk though they would dropped one or two episodes a week and it would be 3-5 minutes long , am glad to see it on netflix now, i only got half way through it

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you guys for Luther...it had me leaving the house late as HELL for work this morning. I was trying to finish the second ep. Gooood shyt.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
These teen girls named Megan and Amy get kidnapped by some creep off a webcam chat.

Bad acting and poor directing kills the movie.

Movie sucks bro don't waste your time.

Also whoever said Drive sucks doesn't know shyt about movies. The music, acting, and directing were superbly done. Loved the over the top violence especially when he stomped your boy in the elevator's face in.
We just got differnt tastes in movies bruh. shyt was just cheesy. And dude did all that simpin and didnt smash like I said.