Essential Official Netflix Thread

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Disgusting bruh.. I cant believe people out there doing this kind of shyt. :sadbron:
Just watched the last 22 minutes of Megan is Missing......

meh :yeshrug:

Movies like A Serbian Film I think are 100X worse...I refuse to watch that garbage

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sleeper Cell

only 2 seasons long showtime series, bout a young african american Muslim fbi agent who infiltrates a terrorist cell

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watching Blood and Bone right now.

Dante Basco...... :laff:

Sleeper Cell

only 2 seasons long showtime series, bout a young african american Muslim fbi agent who infiltrates a terrorist cell

That was a great show. I wished I stopped at season one finale though. While I had no issues wit season 2 I was :to: at the finale.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
man fukk everybody and who ever loves them that mentioned that megan is missing. what was the point of that movie:what: fukked my memorial day all up. gotta watch dbz now to feel better.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching Blood and Bone right now.

Dante Basco...... :laff:

That was a great show. I wished I stopped at season one finale though. While I had no issues wit season 2 I was :to: at the finale.

:yes: i actually didnt mind the ending , what i wonder was is that last episode of season 2 was it meant to be the last episode for that season or was that really intended to be just that episode

the way he got his revenge was :evil: wasnt expecting that

Daps
these dumb bytches in the first season of 24 is killing the show for me :smh:

jack's dumb ass daughter falling for a nikka who kidnapped her and keeps getting into shytty situations is annoying me :snoop:
his dumb ass wife for following any and every guy EXCEPT jack has me with the :rudy: every scene shes in.
bytch ass nina whose caught feelings for jack and wont let go :snoop:

All these bytches getting ample screen time too, taking me weeks to get thru one season

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:yes: i actually didnt mind the ending , what i wonder was is that last episode of season 2 was it meant to be the last episode for that season or was that really intended to be just that episode

the way he got his revenge was :evil: wasnt expecting that

The show was meant to have a third season that last episode could have been a wrap up but done in a way that was inconclusive.

Even though Darwin got his revenge, Farik still escapes and Darwyn is laid out in the streets injured in enemy territory. That fukked my day up.

Finished watching Blood and Bone I give it 8/10. Great movie but the struggle for Bone was pretty much none existent.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We had movie night at one of my friends house a couple months ago and these nikkas choose this :birdman:

human centipede

TLq0I.jpg

The Human Centipede director shows why three into one will go | Film | The Guardian

Then we watched part 2 which was even sicker.

Watch at own wrisk :facepalm:

Some parts are funny as fukk doe i cant lie :jawalrus:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
^ 2 star movie. I don't think I can take that...

Edit:

Started up Paper Soldiers. 5 mins in and I'm :laff:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
We had movie night at one of my friends house a couple months ago and these nikkas choose this :birdman:

human centipede

TLq0I.jpg

The Human Centipede director shows why three into one will go | Film | The Guardian

Then we watched part 2 which was even sicker.

Watch at own wrisk :facepalm:

Some parts are funny as fukk doe i cant lie :jawalrus:

The first joint was bad but the second joint was a grimace-fest. I took 2 showers after watching the sequel movie is just pure filth. From the actual scenes to the way the actual movie looks.