Essential Official Netflix Thread

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Megan Is Missing.... Yeah I could have gone without watching that. The badascting was on purpose though, 14 year olds really do talk/behave like that in some places. On the lighter side, I did appreciate the satirical nature of the newscasts that were placed in the movie.

Megan's kidnapping was bound to happen. But why the fukk weren't the cops monitoring Amy's online chats? The plot fell apart for me when Amy basically sets up her own kidnapping as well. And Megan's dead body in the barrel caught me off guard at how nasty it looked. Fetish photos too.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So breaking bad season 4 drops midnight?

:gladbron: Bout to :eat:

I just finished watching Highschool of the Dead. It's cool, but God DAMN, they OD on the fanservice. shyt was worse than Ikki Tousen.

The ending is also a little rushed. Show's only 12 episodes, so it was easy to finish in a couple days.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Damn...the fact that yall saying Megan Is Missing is so crazy makes me want to see it......I need to check out Dexter tho....

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Damn...the fact that yall saying Megan Is Missing is so crazy makes me want to see it......I need to check out Dexter tho....

It's not THAT good, there's much better out there, the hype is crazy due to the style of directing

Teenage girl torture (weird even typing it) has been done much better

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
"What's Going On: The Life and Death of Marvin Gaye" is an awesome documentary. Really in-depth, covers the good and the bad.

Same deal with "Who Is Harry Nilsson?"

You should check em out if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, "The Acid House", (a movie adapted from three weird ass short stories by the guy who wrote "Trainspotting") and "Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life", a (whimsical, I guess you could say...) biopic of songwriter Serge Gainsbourg. A couple :noah:-status Euro broads in this one.