Essential Official Netflix Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Director was feeling himself too much towards the end of Drive. I got no problem with slow-paced movies (Love all of the Leone flicks) but there were way too many unnecessary slow-panning shots.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ohhh:

I just found out an old co-worker of mine plays the main villain in a movie on Netflix :krs:

It's called Freshmen Psych, low budget but it was crazy seeing someone I knew in a movie, shyt cray

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen that Megan is missing shyt......:snoop::snoop::snoop: the last 22 minutes I had to skip some parts because it was too much....I'm erasing this shyt from my memory

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Director was feeling himself too much towards the end of Drive. I got no problem with slow-paced movies (Love all of the Leone flicks) but there were way too many unnecessary slow-panning shots.
yeah it went from Arthouse to action back to arthouse then back to action again. I understand the tone they went with for Gosling but he needed a tab bit more dialog in the flick. He was too quiet

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I just thought Drive was too mushy. The action scenes were ok. Just too much lovely dovey shyt.

And dude didnt even :takedat: for all that life riskin shyt