Essential Official Netflix Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Breh the original is 9000x better. Although Wood played the part of a psychotic demon a lot better than I thought he would.

My fav scene from the remake though is when he stalks the bytch in the parking lot, scalps her and then some Mass Effect type music plays in the background :dead:

That shyt when he sliced her achilles like that made me cringe breh :huhldup:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
The Best Fake Movies from Netflix's Summary Screw-Ups

Summary Bug (SummaryBug) on Twitter

In what might just be the best bug of all time, Netflix accidentally started mashing up one-sentence summaries from different movies and TV shows. What follows is a list of the most amazing movies you'll never get to see.

The journey seems to have started on May 17th, when the Twitter account @SummaryBug hummed to life, spitting out pictures of weird, nonsensical, and incredible summaries that were appearing on "a Netflix app." The results are so hilarious it almost seems too good to be true (coughcougheverysingleautocorrectjokecoughcough), but Netflix confirmed to Slate that, yes, this is a real bug.

According to the Netflix Twitter, the bug has been squashed, which means no new movie mash-ups going forward. Fortunately, however, SummaryBug put together quite the archive.

Here's a few of them...

BoKTotkIIAEjGdc.jpg

BoLcTzBIQAAvqHx.jpg

BoK2M9gIMAAflLx.jpg

Bn-Lh9HIMAIe_pH.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching the Christmas movie with The Miz. Do yourself a favor and skip this one. The main chick is fine but it's really bad.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched 4 movies recently

The Eagle - Pretty good movie worth a watch

Solomon Kane - This was alright but disappointing thought it would be better I'd skip it there's better movies out there

6 Bullets - JCVD :myman: If you liked Taken check this movie out lot's of action

Maximum Conviction - I watched a couple movies with Stone Cold and him as an actor is :snoop: Didn't care for this movie definitely pass on this one

Watch- The Eagle and 6 Bullets

Skip- Solomon Kane and Maximum Conviction