Essential Official Netflix Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just finished season 6 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.. I didn't watch the first 5 seasons. Just the final season that was actually produced by Netflix. That sh*t was piff:ohlawd:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just finished season 6 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.. I didn't watch the first 5 seasons. Just the final season that was actually produced by Netflix. That sh*t was piff:ohlawd:

it wasnt produced by netflix... they where already done... netflix bought exclusive rights... the problem was since CN produced them and when the Disney sale happened that meant it would be on Disney XD ...
CN wasnt havent it since they paid... somehow it ended up on Netflix ....

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Watching Young Justice and this show has me really addicted. Too damn bad CN cancelled it after 2 seasons :smh:
I would almost advise folks not to watch it, since it's so damn well made and they fukked around and canceled it when it was really hitting is stride.

Same thing happened to me with Tron on there. Kept forgetting to record it when it was on Disney, so I got all caught up on Netflix, only to find out they canceled that shyt. Show was heat. I loved the stylized art and the action scenes. Plus they handled that world so much better than the movies did.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
THB_less_text-300x417.jpg

This documentary right here is something else. Don't want to reveal too much, but most of us remember getting fooled on-line back in the AOL days. People would send out pics of sexy people that wasn't them. This documentary is almost too hard to believe. If you haven't seen it check it out immediately.

This shyt literary had me :mindblown:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Pretty good:obama: It is based on a true story, but you basically know who the killer is 20 minutes in, so it is one of those "get the evidence to get the killer" type stories.

Look out for a cameo from one of the Coli's favorites. :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
THB_less_text-300x417.jpg

This documentary right here is something else. Don't want to reveal too much, but most of us remember getting fooled on-line back in the AOL days. People would send out pics of sexy people that wasn't them. This documentary is almost too hard to believe. If you haven't seen it check it out immediately.
i'll have to peep.. i got fooled back in like 04 during the wouldyouhitit.com days :heh:

chick was a fattie and had a slim busty broad as her pic.. i got fooled bad.. even after the reveal i still wanted to hit her fat ugly self cuz i was a virgin :sadbron:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
im boutta get the 2 Blu Ray for 15 bucks thing. is it too overpriced or is it a good deal??

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin

Pretty good:obama: It is based on a true story, but you basically know who the killer is 20 minutes in, so it is one of those "get the evidence to get the killer" type stories.

Watched this last night based on this recommendation. Good movie :salute:

0007a088630.jpg
:dead:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Didn't care for this flick too much at all. But to see 50 with a perm was worth the view