Daps
Reppin
Murim
Damn they got rid of Xmen TAS
41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Star Trek into darkness is streaming too.
pain and gain, star trek into the darkness? fukk the netflix y'all got aint playing the latest releases on mine is trash like catching fire and hansal & gretel

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
pain and gain, star trek into the darkness? fukk the netflix y'all got aint playing the latest releases on mine is trash like catching fire and hansal & gretel
:mjlol: You probably have them breh. Netflix new release scroll is weird, at least for me. Most of the time it's movies they are trying to get me to watch instead of actual new releases. That's one of the reasons why I rate everything one star regardless. I get a neutral Netflix and watch shows I want

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:mjlol: You probably have them breh. Netflix new release scroll is weird, at least for me. Most of the time it's movies they are trying to get me to watch instead of actual new releases. That's one of the reasons why I rate everything one star regardless. I get a neutral Netflix and watch shows I want
nah live in the uk so I assume its slightly differnt funny how their price hike knew no geographical bounds but their movie content/releases does :camby:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Gotta Recommend the Movie Gimme The Loot and Maniac

both had me like :whew:

Breh the original is 9000x better. Although Wood played the part of a psychotic demon a lot better than I thought he would.

My fav scene from the remake though is when he stalks the bytch in the parking lot, scalps her and then some Mass Effect type music plays in the background :dead: