Essential Official Netflix Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watching this series called "A Haunting Hour" and it was created by Goosebumps R.L. Stine. Pretty much every episode is a 20 min short story that involves pre-teens to teenagers going through some :demonic: shyt and I'm not even gonna lie some of these episodes have me like :lupe::leon::damn::mindblown:

The series has a VERY dark tone to it and is pretty much a more :demonic: Goosebumps for the new generation. And damn near every episode have either a fukked up or a bitter sweet ending. At the end of the episode :demonic: some how some way wins.

For a show like this, anybody can watch this and be pretty crept out at some point...

Not even gonna lie, if I watched this show if I was a youngin I would be scared shytless on some of the episodes..

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Watching this series called "A Haunting Hour" and it was created by Goosebumps R.L. Stine. Pretty much every episode is a 20 min short story that involves pre-teens to teenagers going through some :demonic: shyt and I'm not even gonna lie some of these episodes have me like :lupe::leon::damn::mindblown:

The series has a VERY dark tone to it and is pretty much a more :demonic: Goosebumps for the new generation. And damn near every episode have either a fukked up or a bitter sweet ending. At the end of the episode :demonic: some how some way wins.

For a show like this, anybody can watch this and be pretty crept out at some point...

Not even gonna lie, if I watched this show if I was a youngin I would be scared shytless on some of the episodes..

No lie but the show has great cgi for a cartoon network show

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
pressure_cooker.jpg
Recommended