Essential Official Netflix Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If anybody lookin for a throw away show to watch , found these series called "Reaper" its pretty entertaining

Slacker Sam is horrified to learn that before he was born, his parents sold his soul to the Devil, who comes calling now that Sam is 21. Aided by his bumbling buddies, Sock and Ben, Sam tries to earn his freedom by returning escaped souls to hell.

Daps
Just got netflix for the free month trial, hadn't had it since early 2010. man their streaming library is very different from what I remember, so many older movies are gone, I think they've geared it more towards a TV programming replacement

I hate how they'll have 1/2 or 1/3 of a series of movies, but it'll be the 2nd or 3rd only.

here are some that I've already seen & liked if anyone is looking for some ideas about what to watch:

Mesrine Part 1
Mesrine Part 2
The Game
Demolition Man
The Fall
Jarhead
Sling Blade
Pet Sematary
Downfall
Babel
Trainspotting
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
They Live
Adaptation
Being John Malkovich
Let the Right One In
Memento
London Boulevard
Brick
The Car
A Clockwork Orange
Starship Troopers

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I don't understand the purpose of the sites like instantwatcher. Is it just to get recommendations from other people.

I saw someone say it's a way to find the hard to find movies on netflix. Can't you do that just by typing the name in the search field?

I'm not trying to clown or anything. I'm legitimately curious. :yeshrug:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
and scust at that poor girl admitting she loves him after what he did, like that even matters.
that movie is fukkin sick.

Are you fukking retarded? She wasn't "admitting she loves him", she was saying anything she could to try and save her life.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't understand the purpose of the sites like instantwatcher. Is it just to get recommendations from other people.

I saw someone say it's a way to find the hard to find movies on netflix. Can't you do that just by typing the name in the search field?

basically ranks by popularity and stuff, so instead of searching for something good, you can go on the site and see what others have been watching and liked :manny:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

I use it to see what was recently added...
If you click on the new tab, you get everything that was uploaded that day.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
:scheme: i was streaming that shyt too on the low tho :ninja2:

:scheme:....:yes:

yep :smugfavre: dawsons creek is one of my secret pleasures. Pacey and Joey :hug:

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif