Essential Official Netflix Thread

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
All right, you guys probably already talked about this, but I must give "Cocaine: One Man's Seduction" a GLEAMING recommendation. No spoilers, just some talk to get you interested.

It's basically a cautionary tale of drug abuse as told by a made-for-TV movie. It really comes off as hardcore propaganda, but it's piff. The lead character is played by Dennis Weaver, who storms his way through a two-hour tour de force on a mission to destroy his life with cocaine.

Think Murphy's Law - whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

He goes through a mid-life crisis shortly after seeing his friend, Jeffrey Tambor, all fukked up on cocaine. Dennis Weaver, who is lowkey hysterical as a cokehead, then buys a Cadillac and transforms his image into this badass, sunglass-wearing, leather jacket-rocking Burt Reynolds-wannabe.

Jeffrey Tambor then loses his marbles and instead of slowing down, Weaver gets even nuttier with the drugs.

Dope movie. Hysterical at times, but Dennis Weaver as a cokehead is :whew:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just watched Drug War.
132299054_11n.jpg

8/10

If China wasn't about that propaganda life. The ending of this flick could have had one the most unpredictable and original finish I've ever seen. shyt was tense.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
been watching Skins all this past week(im on season 3 episode 6)

show is alot better than i thought it would be

shyt kinda depressing tho

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's this other Korea movie I watched I forgot the name have too check my recent.

Dude was kidnapping prostitutes and torturing them. Ex cop was a pimp and the scenes were brutal.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It's this other Korea movie I watched I forgot the name have too check my recent.

Dude was kidnapping prostitutes and torturing them. Ex cop was a pimp and the scenes were brutal.
sounds like the chaser. scroll up :youngsabo: