Essential Official Netflix Thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
4aCfZnu.jpg

Dark British indie hit man movie that also has occult/esoteric themes weaved in it. Very good. Highly recommended. Like a darker Boondock Saints.

Last edited:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
arena is a good get drunk movie to watch

a straight to dvd jawn with samuel l jackson acting a fool and doing the whole evil leader of futuristic fight to the death type deal

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you want a mind fukk french movie, check out "holy motors". The scene with eva mendez:dwillhuh:

"The history of future folk" is a good funny movie

Mark maron new show is a good watch, kinda like louie. His stand up was awesome too

Cosign that chaser and drug war korean flicks

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Is blackfish a good movie?:lupe:

:sadcam:Don't laugh at me brehs, but animal abuse makes me sadder than a motherfukker.

Eta: Watched it, pretty good movie. Tillikum the gawd :lawd: disgusting the way he is being treated, I hope he kills more mofos.:demonic:

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
awful awful extremely boring movie :smh:.....
I'm surprised you feel that way, considering that I saw you praising Ghost Dog just above in the thread....:leon:

Not to say that Kill List is better than Ghost Dog....:whoa:....but they are rather similar in tone and amount of action, no?

It's not for everyone I guess, especially the ending....I just figured that for as much as these Coli dudes seem to enjoy that illuminati/occult shyt, this would be right up y'alls ally....:lolbron:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
mOVeQhf.jpg

A little saccharine but genuinely funny, and Frank's slow, subtle deterioration as the film progresses is actually effective at creating sympathy for him.

APgjxoy.jpg

Everyone has probably seen and formed an opinion on this so no surprises here.

I saw this back in like highschool shortly after it came out on DVD...and thought it was absolute trash. It's cult appeal was pretty substantial at the time, and I tried to like it, wanted to like it...but just couldn't.

Went like a decade without seeing it or really even thinking about it again, but decided to rewatch last week...loved it.I didn't even really care about the science fiction crap....what I found endearing was all the little family/friend dynamics, the little brain teaser bread crumb themes like the false dichotomy of hate and love, and the surprising amount of humor that I didn't remember from the first watch.