Essential Official Netflix Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Been looking for a Sci Fi show to watch so I started Haven and Warehouse 13

Haven is ok(only 3 episodes in) but I dont think I'll keep watching.

Warehouse 13 seems like a scifi version of law & order svu.Its ok,I'll probably watch an episode here and there when I'm bored

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Been looking for a Sci Fi show to watch so I started Haven and Warehouse 13

Haven is ok(only 3 episodes in) but I do think I'll keep watching.

Warehouse 13 seems like a scifi version of law & order svu.Its ok,I'll probably watch an episode here and there when I'm bored

haven is a decent show. it gets better as they introduce the mystery.

warehouse 13 is pretty bad.

i'd recommend eureka over warehouse 13. it's a bit goofier.. but overall more entertaining than warehouse 13.

if you haven't seen continuum.. it's better than all these shows.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Love netflix. I'm mad Late, plus I work for comcast. Today, I just discovered the xfinity app. I have access to ALL premium content and network shows. Didn't even know it. So I got netflix AND xfinity on demand online

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
haven is a decent show. it gets better as they introduce the mystery.

warehouse 13 is pretty bad.

i'd recommend eureka over warehouse 13. it's a bit goofier.. but overall more entertaining than warehouse 13.

if you haven't seen continuum.. it's better than all these shows.
yea I saw both seasons of Continuum already :whew:

i think i watched the 1st episode of Eureka a couple years ago and didnt like it,ill probably give it another shot

when does Haven start getting good? please dont tell me i have to wait til season 2 or 3

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

i think i watched the 1st episode of Eureka a couple years ago and didnt like it,ill probably give it another shot

when does Haven start getting good? please dont tell me i have to wait til season 2 or 3

i wanna say it picks up maybe halfway through the first season? probably towards the end.. like 8-9 episodes in.

eureka is lighthearted and goofy fluff in the beginning. it gets more serious as it goes but never too serious. and its sci-fi is better than w13. w13 is more magic while eureka tries to stay with science.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

It starts picking up after the halfway point as more of the mystery is introduced. Season two is good and the rest of the show is consistent. The only show in syfy that I watch and discovered it a few years ago when I saw the girl from uncharted while channel flipping. Hopefully we get a fifth season.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
eureka is piff, one of my favorite syfy shows next to dresden files (still pissed it got cancelled so fukkin fast)....i started watching it becuz of salli richardson fine ass and once i realized how dope the sci fi was in it i kept watching :ehh:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
If it wasn't for this thread I would not have checked out the piff that is Orange is The New Black...thank you brehs. Would go back and rep up everyone who said something about it but I ain't going through all of that.