Essential Official Netflix Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn just watched a documentary called Dear Zachery. It's by a guy whose best friend was killed by his crazy girlfriend while she was pregnant. The guy made it for his best friend's son. It's not the most interesting doc but the turn it takes.......:ohhh: I'd recommend it just for the swerve alone
Just watched this cause of this recommendation

Not gonna lie, it left me :sadcam: . Why's she have to kill the baby? :to:
It also left me :angry: at the disgusting incompetence shown letting that psycho walk free for so long.
You know a situation is crazy fukked up when grandpa was like 'The best option would've been for me to just murder her :manny:'

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
house of cards is pretty good, its not my cup of tea, but orange is the new black is just :discusthov: on its way to becoming weeds all over again

i just think lillyhammer is a pretty good satirical take of norway, the prison episode with the godfather parody :dead:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I watched Battle Royale 1 and 2

I really like 1 but 2 was very eh

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
watched 35 an ticking with this chick in her dorm way better than i expected

plus it had some fine hos in that bytch :blessed:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the 1st 3 seasons of The Walking Dead. Yep I just got up on it. :manny: Now I'm catching up On Demand of the season that just ended. I hate Rick. That is all.

Luther was the shyt. 'Preciate yall biggin that up.......

Orange is the new Black. Great show. If I even get a hint it's falling off like Weeds tho I'm gone.

House of Cards and Lilyhammer are on my watch list but haven't watched either yet. Lilyhammer might not get a fair shot tho...

Currently watching The Black Power Mixtape...