Essential Official Netflix Thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh shyt!!!! Junior dead than a motherfukker, you shot Junior in the back of the head!!!! :katt:

Im sorry Junior :sadbron:

Harlem Nights :blessed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched Super, starring Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, and Kevin Bacon.

Surprisingly enjoyable. It got a little bit of hate when it came out because it's in the same style as Kick-Ass (ultra-violent superhero movie grounded in reality), but Super is much darker and far more realistic, insofar as how the public reacts to the heroes and
their mortality.
The ending is quite bittersweet, though, which may not sit well with some, and it's a bit of a contrast from the ending to Kick-Ass, which, while not "happy," does give its lead characters more satisfying resolutions.

One thing that is a little unsettling about it is the
female-on-male rape scene between Ellen Page and Rainn Wilson's characters. Wilson's character is clearly disturbed by it, but they immediately brush it off.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Just watched Super, starring Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, and Kevin Bacon.

Surprisingly enjoyable. It got a little bit of hate when it came out because it's in the same style as Kick-Ass (ultra-violent superhero movie grounded in reality), but Super is much darker and far more realistic, insofar as how the public reacts to the heroes and
their mortality.
The ending is quite bittersweet, though, which may not sit well with some, and it's a bit of a contrast from the ending to Kick-Ass, which, while not "happy," does give its lead characters more satisfying resolutions.

One thing that is a little unsettling about it is the
female-on-male rape scene between Ellen Page and Rainn Wilson's characters. Wilson's character is clearly disturbed by it, but they immediately brush it off.

I love this movie. Funny AF.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Looking for some new shows to watch now the NBA season is over...

I've been watching Freaks and Geeks lately, Nice lil show... Its not super funny or anything but I keep going back to it....

I watched 3 episodes of that new Arrested Development and was bored to death... Does it get any better?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just watched The Details w/ Tobey Maguire, although Rotten Tomatoes didn't score too favorably, I thought it was an entertaining movie.

Tobey plays a Doctor who gave his wife everything, yet after 10 yrs she stops giving him ass. He creeps one day with a mutual friend and everything is all downhill from there. A buncha LOL scenes in there.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Looking for some new shows to watch now the NBA season is over...

I've been watching Freaks and Geeks lately, Nice lil show... Its not super funny or anything but I keep going back to it....

I watched 3 episodes of that new Arrested Development and was bored to death... Does it get any better?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

if arrested development gets better, it's only by a little bit.

it felt like the writers were showing off more than they were just trying to make a funny show.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_movlo9BVRz1r13a36o1_250.png

:ohlawd:

Sort of Glad that I haven't gotten it on Blu-Ray yet. I'll Eat off this soon enough and Well.

WayneCom 7.5