Essential Official Netflix Thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Just Finished Season 1 of American Horror Story and liked it. :demonic:

I need Season 2 & 3 ASAP.

I was Sleeping on this shyt Brehs, had me Hooked after 2 Episodes but now I need something else besides Mad Men to Follow Up on.
:smugdraper:

WayneCom 7.5

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
HBOGO on AppleTV been feeding me lovely. Kinda off Netflix. Too much piff on GO to ignore. Then the fact I'm using someone else's account got me seriously contemplating getting rid of cable when I move to a new place in a couple of months

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
eh yo, how the fyck they just gon delete seasons 1-7 of law and order svu tho?

that's my go to background noise while im at work

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt just seems rushed and half assed put together...didn't get what I'd consider good until the end...then once all that happened you still left there wondering what the fukk you just watched

It had a spark when it started...Kind of felt it was on some police propognada B.S. at first, but realized how many movies were out there that depicted cops in a bad light...

I just thought they rushed to the conclusion to soon without a proper buildup..

And furthermore, everything doesn't have to be realistic, but dang man, the last 20 minutes was a lil too :shaq2:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The ABC's Of Death was disappointing. Only a couple of the shorts were any good.

Don't watch L for Libido if your easily disturbed. You've been warned.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
anime folk..

what are some decent action animes? preferably with some comedy but definitely some good action.. nice art too.

movies or shorter, single season shows please.

i'm about to smoke and start watching afro samurai.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
anime folk..

what are some decent action animes? preferably with some comedy but definitely some good action.. nice art too.

movies or shorter, single season shows please.

i'm about to smoke and start watching afro samurai.

arent much on netflix....id suggestion needless, fullmetal alchemist (even tho the newer version is way better), samurai champloo, basilisk (one of my faves), black blood brothers, d.gray man, desert punk (one of my faves), elfen lied, & soul eater

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Netflix had Dexter streaming for 2 hours then cut the shyt off. Must have been a glitch but I was :eat: off season 4 then poof :damn: PUT DEX BACK ON NETFLIX

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Netflix had Dexter streaming for 2 hours then cut the shyt off. Must have been a glitch but I was :eat: off season 4 then poof :damn: PUT DEX BACK ON NETFLIX

Showtime has an app to watch their shows. I intend to :eat: off the entire Dexter series

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD