Watching Percentage

I cant resist hood movies

I never watched In Too Deep until last night, what garbage :snoop:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Snoop Lion "Reincarnated" is on there now. Did this ever reach the show.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Posting smileys aint gonna change my mind, all those damn plot holes, who wrote that bullshyt

LlCoolJ as "GOD" was hilariously bad

Oh yeah, percentage is worse than Killa Season

The movie is based off a true story fam. You may be the only nikka on this board that doesn't think LL killed that role.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
The boy in the striped pajamas...this is one of those movies that f*cked me up. I recommend it :scheme:

Basic plot

When his family moves to Poland, young Bruno befriends Shmuel, a boy who lives on the other side of the fence, where everyone seems to be wearing striped pajamas. Unaware of Shmuel's fate as a Jewish prisoner, Bruno embarks on a dangerous journey

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
started watching boondocks

on the gangstalicious and edirt beef episode

the show's been hit or miss for me so far but this episode got me cracking up

i'm really high though :manny:

edit: :scusthov::scusthov::demonic:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The movie is based off a true story fam. You may be the only nikka on this board that doesn't think LL killed that role.

You know what Im gonna back off of LL Cool J, he had his moments, the pool stick beating was convincing as fukk.... even though the "you not a cop" shyt when he was getting arrested was pretty terrible, and there were some other parts but.... he did alright.

This movie being based off true story DOES NOT make it good. The writing is horrible and the story was not cohesive at all. Tell me what exactly did Omar Epps do to convince "GOD" that he was worthy to be his right hand man? I must have slept through that. CAUSE he didnt do shyt. The Nia Long romance, that shyt was trash, she had every reason in the world to leave him, and did very convincingly, and then we just put them back together for no reason at all. Do you like how they just threw in the part about old girl saying Omar Epps was a cop, and then the entire thought just disappearing after that? I didnt, that was terrible. Also, when the bust of the brothers and there mother goes down, how can an undercover cop walk out the front door, his cover was blown. Also look at the last drug deal..... if that wasnt the most thrown together ass ending. I can go on and on because there was so much that went wrong with the telling of the story. It wasnt a good movie breh, the soundtrack was off the chain though.