Essential Official Netflix Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm all over the place with my shows now.

I watched Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Friday Nights Lights straight through.

I can't find another show to hook me like those.

I'm currently watching "Luther", The Increasingly bad decision of Todd Margret", "Peep Show"

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stuff i have seen in the past week or so

-The Last Exorcism : 1/5, quite possibly the worst movie i have ever seen, they took the worst parts of excoricst movies and the worst part of "am walk around and shoot a documentary" type movies and combined them.

-Centurion : 3/5 , Romans Vs Savages type of movies has mcnutly from the wire as the one of the main character but that doesnt help much, beautifully shot movie but the acting is terrible and the pace is slow as shyt, still watch it if u like the roman war genre

-From paris with love : 4/5 very good movie with john Travolta, lots of action lots of suspense, only thing was that it felt like it was trying to swagger jack training day a bit

-Severe Clear : 2/5 documentary , solider goes to iraq takes his cam with him etc etc, i usally like these and even if there rated low i find them good, but this dude would have been better off making this movie with a EVO camera

-Pulling John: 4/5 documentary about this arm wrestling champ , i liked it very entertaining , something new

-Tactical Force : 2/5 this one was almost as bad as the excorist movie, stone cold is the main actor that should tell u everything, he runs a swat team who gets sent for retraining, just horrible movie all around, acting was bad, action was horrible

- The Lincoln lawyer: 4/5 good good fukin movie , if u havent seen it i recommend u do about a slick lawyer who catches a funny case helpin a kid who got "Setup" by a hooker, hiphop feel to the movie

-Outside the law : 4/5 may have mentioned this one before about 3 Algerian brothers during the revolution , great acting, great action , just didnt like the ending, could have been a classic

-The confession 2011 : 3/5 stars jack from 24 he is a hitman confessing all his sins to a FATHER, am giving this movie 3 stars just to be kind though is really a 2 star movie, but i think dude is a great actor

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
might watch mad men tonight, whats the verdict on that show?

I remember it being praised a whole lot on SOHH. Now that it's on Netflix I might give it some of my time. I thought Luther was lame when I heard of it but when I finally checked it out I finished it in almost one sitting.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I remember it being praised a whole lot on SOHH. Now that it's on Netflix I might give it some of my time. I thought Luther was lame when I heard of it but when I finally checked it out I finished it in almost one sitting.

I've been on a Breaking bad run lately, just going to see how mad men is, I also heard good things about this show as well

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I watched an ep of Dawson Creek, now im hooked...
:snoop:

how the hell did this happen :sadcam:

:krs:It's a good show.....the first like 4 seasons at least. I think I stopped watching after that....ended up getting a job that had me working at the time it came on and didn't have a DVR back then :sadcam: I plan on watching it from the beginning to get caught up:win:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm all over the place with my shows now.

I watched Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Friday Nights Lights straight through.

I can't find another show to hook me like those.

I'm currently watching "Luther", The Increasingly bad decision of Todd Margret", "Peep Show"

Have you watched 24?

If not......WATCH IT!!!

I been watching that shyt non-stop (aka whenever I have free time)for like a week now. I'm almost done with S2 and it just keeps you wanting more. It sucks you in from the first episode. The first season is :krs::gladbron::ohhh::ooh: I still got mad seasons left to go, but I don't care because it doesn't feel like homework or anything. I can't wait to see what happens next :sadbron:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watched the Howard stern movie last night
Haven't watched it since it dropped

I'm loving Netflix