Essential Official Netflix Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If anybody likes character study type films.. 'The Comedy' is pretty good imo. These older aging rich New York hipsters do nothing but drink, walk around and talk shyt and troll people to death. and its not a comedy either :heh:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justs watched, Division 3: Footballs Finest. It's a silly comedy, if you wanna get in some good laughs. Andy dikk is in it, and he's pretty funny in it.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im tryna get into sons of anarchy

this shyt is trash :beli:

The acting in that show is so bad, and Jacks is an absolute horrible actor. I don't know how he landed a leading role. This guy at my Job said keep watching it, cause It gets better. I watched the whole series so far, and it was torture...The story gets more intricate, and they get into deeper ish, but Lord the acting is so low budget it's just a turn off the whole time.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The acting in that show is so bad, and Jacks is an absolute horrible actor. I don't know how he landed a leading role. This guy at my Job said keep watching it, cause It gets better. I watched the whole series so far, and it was torture...The story gets more intricate, and they get into deeper ish, but Lord the acting is so low budget it's just a turn off the whole time.

:pachaha: you right breh. i can barely watch this.

it makes me miss breaking bad

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pachaha: you right breh. i can barely watch this.

it makes me miss breaking bad

SOA has a huge following...And you're right, the guy who plays Jax isn't the best actor but there are some vets like Katey Sagal, Kim Coates, and Ron Perlman that do a good job with what they have to work with....

Its an acquired taste and is slightly over-hyped, but I can understand why people may like or dislike it......

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Anyone check out "Gardens Of The Night" ... I believe that's the name....

Anyway Tom Arnold is a :sitdown: . And I mean the first 30-45 mins are pretty insane.... He is in the child (like 10yr olds) prostitution ring kinda . He gets this little girl to come with him but is way overlay protected with her, and he has another boy in the house.... It's a story about the 2 kids life.

JetsGo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am a netflix fiend watching about 4-6 movies a week , some i recently saw this past weeknd

Puncture: Young lady at a hospital gets stuck with a needle catches aid and dies, movie tells the story about two young hip lawyers who pick up her case, good fukin drama movie, with a semi :wtf: ending 5/5

Elite Squad . enemy within: Brazilian movie about police corruption, move has some action, more drama than anything else, i enjoyed it but was expecting city of god type movie 3/5

Rhyme & Reason : Dope dope documentary about the start and rise of hiphop if your a hiphop fan this is a MUST WATCH 5/5

Crossing the line : Another good documentary about a white dude who defected to North Korea during the korean war, there was actually about 4 of them, but this dude was the most interesting one , kind of a slow pace but interesting as shyt 4/5

Fat Sick and Nearly dead : Australian guy decides he is going to go on a all juice diet for 60 days, travel around america doing, 5/5
Thanks gona check out a few tonight!!