MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another good Korean flick yall can watch with a girlfriend is:

Castaway On The Moon.
1525692-DFNU5V4.jpg

8/10

Not the type of genre I really look for (romance comedy dramas) but I gave this one a shot on a boring day. A guy tries to commit that by jumping off a bridge but ends up surviving and stuck on an uninhabited island. Sounds like a boring premise but because of the lead actor I decided to watch. A touching and funny film. I you liked Tom Hanks in Castaway you'll probably like this one better lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
These intl films :upsetfavre:

Hope these shyts aint wack

I swear they're classics. I've had homies who hate watching foreign shyt and having to read subtitles but they ended up liking the fukk out of those movies.

South Korea got the crime drama and revenge plots on a lock. I don't know how they do it but they just keep knocking them out.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Brehs me and my girl liked fukked up movies with a twist. Drop some for me that are on netflix. I have been in this thread so I know the popular ones like megan bedeviled but name the ones you liked. Can be foreign or american. Just like twist and fukked up stuff. Or shyt that makes you think.

Galaxy Note 2

You seen VHS?

Me and my girl watched it.... shyts crazy

Is Funny Games on Netflix? That movie is fukked up and twisted... shyts tense too

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Last I checked it was only the German version.

Oh okay, How is that one?

I'll never forget my female cousin came over and said she needed some movies and wanted some comedies and shyt. She kept bugging me and shyt so I told her "here take this (Funny Games), its a Rom-Com..." :pachaha:

She said her boyfriend was like :merchant:

Of course she called me like :damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh okay, How is that one?

I'll never forget my female cousin came over and said she needed some movies and wanted some comedies and shyt. She kept bugging me and shyt so I told her "here take this (Funny Games), its a Rom-Com..." :pachaha:

She said her boyfriend was like :merchant:

Of course she called me like :damn:

I actually haven't seen the German version. I saw the American version after a homie told me about it. Both versions have the same director and I hear it's a shot for shot remake only difference is the cast and location. Knowing that piece of info I opted out from giving the OG version a watch.

When dude took out the remote control though...
:dwillhuh: That shyt fukked me up.