Essential Official Netflix Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been watchng Monk on Netflix for the past couple of weeks. It's great how the show stayed so consistent over the years. Even throughout changes to the cast the show they just keep trucking along. Shaloub deserved those Emmy awards he got.

The only thing I don't like is that after the first couple of seasons the main storyline is kind of taking a backseat. Also, it's kind of easy to tell who the killer is in some of the episodes. The ones where you already know who it is but they have a solid alibi are the best.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
OSS 117: Lost in Rio is on netflix now

Lost in Cairo I found hilarious

They're spy/spoof films with really dry humor

@Serious

Last edited by a moderator:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Sonatine was BORING as shyt.......

*goes back to watching Cartoon Network shows*

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
I was glad to see Batman Beyond and Justice League's on there. Finally some dope ish to enjoy!

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Anyone else having issues with the Roger Moore Bond flicks?
Octop*ssy, Live and Let Die and Spy Who Loved Me are all shakey, not smooth...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone else having issues with the Roger Moore Bond flicks?
Octop*ssy, Live and Let Die and Spy Who Loved Me are all shakey, not smooth...

It's been fine for me I watched Octop*ssy a few nights ago, and the one set in Greece last night.

They weren't exactly the cleanest shot films to begin with.

:mjpls:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Just watched secret, I thought it was gonna be lame, but it turned out to be ill, they was still revealing shyt even after the credits started playing

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
The film is based on a true story....but the idea that he was murdered is completely fabricated...at least as I understand it

@newarkhiphop

Just watched Puncture, cot dam @ the corruption of the healthcare industry. Did a little research about GPOs and those mfo's are seriously about that life.

And the idea that Weiss was murdered isn't too far fetched imo. Read on the the wiki page, not sure how true it is though,

"Following the civil case, a criminal investigation had been previously initiated by the US Attorney's Dallas office against the GPOs. Unfortunately, the two US attorneys working on the investigation both died under mysterious circumstances. The 13th September 2004, Shannon K. Ross died suddenly because of an inflammation of the meninges, spinal cord, and roots of the spinal nerves, scientifically called meningomyeloradiculitis.[9] The 18th October 2004 (35 days later), Thelma Quince Colbert was found drowned in his pool at the age of 55. Afterwards three other assistant US attorneys working on that case were fired or forced to resign. The investigation was then called off."

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator: