Essential Official Netflix Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:childplease:

Movie was trash breh...

Just watched Seasons 1-5 of Supernatural :sadbron:

No need to continue watching it considering that's where it was always meant to end.

Get Yo Ass Out Of Here :birdman:

jazzy_jeff-1319648566.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That bytch from mainland :wtb:
Slept thru everything lol
Horrible friend should have saved that bytch n her daughter
That old man chillin the whole movie :laugh:
And how the fukk that crazy lady have a Louie bag at the end lol

She saw the whole thing

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
watched a couple really good standup specials, the latest bill burr and patrice o'neal.

i saw bedevilled too. this was wayyy slower than i expected. i thought it was decent though.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
what u mean???
go back and re watch the ending where after they get back to the mainland. I can't remember exactly where it happened but they show a flashback scene to where the child dies and bok-am is on her knees crying. As she looks off into the distance she see the other broad looking down from on top of one the hills. Until they showed that I was wondering why ol girl was going after her too. I figured she would leave her alone like she left the old man alone

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
never watched that Donnie Yen movie "Flash Point" until now cause i picked up sleeping dogs. the movie was cool IMO def worth a watch just to get to the last 40 minutes which was :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
never watched that Donnie Yen movie "Flash Point" until now cause i picked up sleeping dogs. the movie was cool IMO def worth a watch just to get to the last 40 minutes which was :wow:

:wow: Saw that a long time ago. I think before I got netflix. The way dudes was fighting they looked like they were hitting each other for real.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
go back and re watch the ending where after they get back to the mainland. I can't remember exactly where it happened but they show a flashback scene to where the child dies and bok-am is on her knees crying. As she looks off into the distance she see the other broad looking down from on top of one the hills. Until they showed that I was wondering why ol girl was going after her too. I figured she would leave her alone like she left the old man alone

oh i seen that :dwillhuh:
i aint never put it together

but she wasnt tryna kill her at first