Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
For the brehs looking out for Korean piff. I recommend:

Bedevilled
bedevilled-p2-600.jpg

4/5

:huhldup: :damn: :to:

I almost gave up on the movie in the first 15 minutes but then it gets interesting and then it turns out to be a fantastic build up to some fukked up shyt. This village girl gets treated like crap by everybody in her village, some tragic shyt goes down and then she decides to go HAM. Way more complex then it sounds though.

This shyt right here will have you evaluating your friendships and have you speculating on what you'd do if you see someone getting victimized.

This movie. :wow:

Watched this with my gf last night... I had to hold her tight. :to:

When she went off though. :gladbron:

SoWellSpoken

Got a team of hoes like Pat Summit
Daps
All I have been watching this past month is Always Sunny.

I'm sorry it took me this long. This show is amazing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so whats the verdict on this House of Cards? seems to be getting good reviews... i'll prob start watching later on today.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
so whats the verdict on this House of Cards? seems to be getting good reviews... i'll prob start watching later on today.
I'm about to check this out myself later this week. the thought of a whole season of a brand spanking new show laid out before your very eyes is :ohlawd:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

Bedevilled
bedevilled-p2-600.jpg

4/5

I almost gave up on the movie in the first 15 minutes but then it gets interesting and then it turns out to be a fantastic build up to some fukked up shyt. This village girl gets treated like crap by everybody in her village, some tragic shyt goes down and then she decides to go HAM. Way more complex then it sounds though.

This shyt right here will have you evaluating your friendships and have you speculating on what you'd do if you see someone getting victimized.

props. gonna check this out.

"crazy, cruel, bloody revenge" :whew:

revenge is a big part of korean culture.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Bedevilled
bedevilled-p2-600.jpg

4/5

fukking :dead: @ the old lady telling her she should be happy with a dikk in her mouth.