Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I decided to give House of Cards a try. Went in skeptical, ended up doing a marathon of five episodes. :wow:

I can't help but wish Underwood to keep collecting wins. Some cable premium channels loss for not taking up this show. 5 stars.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yeah, this House of Cards show is nice. On episode 3 right now. Love the way its setup. Right now, every character looks like they can make boss moves at the drop of a dime. So unpredictable.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
This show Parenthood is not bad. good story and acting, pretty white women. 48 eps of piff :noah:

SoWellSpoken

Got a team of hoes like Pat Summit
Daps
Probably mentioned before but...

iI8trA4jROPdv.jpg

fukking wow. A homage to '70s and '80s horror films. If you have any interest in horror movies you gotta peep this. :whoo:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:whoo:
Watched this horrible ass movie called April's Fool with my niece...I mean I knew it would be bad judging by the 2 stars it has for it's Netflix rating...but then I saw listed in the actors "Lil Flip" and I just HAD to watch it. :laff:

There was this one fight squenece that happens at the end that is remarkably horrible...like I've seen some pretty bad fighting scenes but this one took the cake...It was so obvious dude wasn't hitting him for real...but then in the middle of the fight dude flies backwards into the crowd for NOOOOOOOOO absolute reason...dude he was fighting was on the ground when it happened too which made it even more ridiculous. :russ:

In short, if you like horrible movies like me...watch it. :ehh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Watched this horrible ass movie called April's Fool with my niece...I mean I knew it would be bad judging by the 2 stars it has for it's Netflix rating...but then I saw listed in the actors "Lil Flip" and I just HAD to watch it. :laff:

There was this one fight squenece that happens at the end that is remarkably horrible...like I've seen some pretty bad fighting scenes but this one took the cake...It was so obvious dude wasn't hitting him for real...but then in the middle of the fight dude flies backwards into the crowd for NOOOOOOOOO absolute reason...dude he was fighting was on the ground when it happened too which made it even more ridiculous. :russ:

I watched that shyt years ago on netflix, that shyt STILL on there? :dwillhuh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started the Dead Zone series. I've seen a few episodes throughout the years but never consistently watched it. On episode 2. Too early to know if it's good yet.

Anyone know if this show is serialized or is it procedural?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Did Flipper have a leading role?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs looking out for Korean piff. I recommend:

Bedevilled
bedevilled-p2-600.jpg

4/5

:huhldup: :damn: :to:

I almost gave up on the movie in the first 15 minutes but then it gets interesting and then it turns out to be a fantastic build up to some fukked up shyt. This village girl gets treated like crap by everybody in her village, some tragic shyt goes down and then she decides to go HAM. Way more complex then it sounds though.

This shyt right here will have you evaluating your friendships and have you speculating on what you'd do if you see someone getting victimized.
Man them two brothers were members of the Korean chapter of the Hard on Hoes movement:heh:

:krs: when he told ol girl to put bean paste on that head injury

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For the brehs looking out for Korean piff. I recommend:

Bedevilled
bedevilled-p2-600.jpg

4/5

:huhldup: :damn: :to:

I almost gave up on the movie in the first 15 minutes but then it gets interesting and then it turns out to be a fantastic build up to some fukked up shyt. This village girl gets treated like crap by everybody in her village, some tragic shyt goes down and then she decides to go HAM. Way more complex then it sounds though.

This shyt right here will have you evaluating your friendships and have you speculating on what you'd do if you see someone getting victimized.

That bytch from mainland :wtb:
Slept thru everything lol
Horrible friend should have saved that bytch n her daughter
That old man chillin the whole movie :laugh:
And how the fukk that crazy lady have a Louie bag at the end lol