Essential Official Netflix Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Longest Night :blessed:

I was hoping for a wrap up but I guess they want to drag it for another season.

When the guy kept saying ‘why didn’t you just tell us about your daughter’ :francis:

Yo you are someone else who watched it, I need some clarification on the ending

So he kidnapped Hugo's eldest daughter right. The other 2 kids were in the prison. Then who the hell was the little girl with the older couple that got kidnapped on Christmas? Cause they were in the picture with him. And they aint recognize the voice on the phone. So who are they to him.

Simon gives me Jigsaw from saw feels as a character.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Yo you are someone else who watched it, I need some clarification on the ending

So he kidnapped Hugo's eldest daughter right. The other 2 kids were in the prison. Then who the hell was the little girl with the older couple that got kidnapped on Christmas? Cause they were in the picture with him. And they aint recognize the voice on the phone. So who are they to him.

Simon gives me Jigsaw from saw feels as a character.
I believe she’s the elderly couples daughter. The series indicate the rich dude on the photo did the kidnapping of Hugo’s daughter and the elderly couples daughter.
But I suspect that the rich dude is also being manipulated as you said, nobody is recognising the dudes voice . Whoever pulling strings want Simon

That’s my take from it. Didn’t they mention who the little girl is?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
“alba” a Spanish show was pretty solid :obama:

It was 13 episodes, had it only been 10 I think it would’ve been much better since there times where nothing happened. Nonetheless it’s a solid watch

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yooo Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey starts off on some fukked up crazy peckerwood nonsense. 1st thing said in the whole series "when I was 14 years old they forced me to marry my cousin." :merchant: :gucci: :dahell:

Yeah this bout to be another wild wide of white folks being wild filthy demonic creature. Im bout to dig into this joint i know its bout to be good :mjgrin: