pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yall on this yet? Dropped on Wed.

I have zero words. :skip:

This was some white nonsense.:picard:

I could see how the white male detectives/LEO would get fixated on this case. Shame they can't use that same energy for black and other POC children.

Single mothers am I right brehs?:skip:

That mother at the end in the wheelchair should have gotten shyt beaten out of her. Knew that the man she married was dangerous, but she stayed with him with children (little girls) that were not his and let them be taken by him

Ol'girl had third kids, Where is the other kid? The 4 year old boy is dead, the daughter with the rapist "father" and where is the other kid

How the fukk does something like this even happen? Did this man pay taxes?:dahell:

White men in America get so many fukken chances. smdh.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Just finished The Longest Night. 8/10. Thought I was watching a miniseries 5 eps in :dead: So I'm kinda irritated I gotta wait another season to get a conclusion. Hope the show doesn't turn Prison Break status and unnecessarily stretch the plot out.

I enjoyed it but damn now we have to wait forever to see what happens with that cliffhanger :francis:

Spanish Netflix does not disappoint

Saw an ad for a Spanish show called “Alba” that comes out next week that might be solid as well

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Girl in the Picture :what:

The Girl in the Picture should've been like 6 episodes instead of a one off b/c I got mad questions.

Me and my girl was watching this shyt like :damn:

This was some white nonsense.:picard:

I could see how the white male detectives/LEO would get fixated on this case. Shame they can't use that same energy for black and other POC children.

Single mothers am I right brehs?:skip:

That mother at the end in the wheelchair should have gotten shyt beaten out of her. Knew that the man she married was dangerous, but she stayed with him with children (little girls) that were not his and let them be taken by him

Ol'girl had third kids, Where is the other kid? The 4 year old boy is dead, the daughter with the rapist "father" and where is the other kid

How the fukk does something like this even happen? Did this man pay taxes?:dahell:

White men in America get so many fukken chances. smdh.

This joint needs its own thread. The stripper at the end was right, that mother didn't put in enough work looking for her daughter

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is :scust:

Watch Mind over Murder if you want a series. The first 3 episodes are out.

:mjgrin: Props, I'll check it out. I stopped watching Girl In The Picture 6 minutes in once I realized I already knew about the case through Mrballen's youtube channel.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@MidniteJay i can’t keep up with these new releases- I haven’t finished The Longest Night yet and then they drop this on me :damn:

valley-of-the-dead-netflix-1200x900.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the girl in the picture. That was some wild stuff but feel like a lot of it could have been stopped before it went as far as it did. Like the girl who witnessed the rape but didn’t say anything. Just pure craziness

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just finished watching the girl in the picture. That was some wild stuff but feel like a lot of it could have been stopped before it went as far as it did. Like the girl who witnessed the rape but didn’t say anything. Just pure craziness
Thank you!!!

WHAT THE fukk WAS THAT?

So they continued to be friends like nothing fukken happened? :dahell:

There was parts of this fukken story that made no sense.

How the fukk did this man get a wedding license. Don't you have to be present in front of law official or some shyt?

SO she had 2 kids in high school and that was fukken normal there?:dahell:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I have this on my list too :pachaha:

Thought it was a series but apparently it’s a movie

We need a foreign Netflix section
Am I wrong if I like watching the dub version.

Edit: subbed isn’t bad. I finally got tired of the lips not matching up in dubbed. (Might still watch anime dubbed tho)

Last edited: