The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This good so far? I'm not super into found footage styles:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
The Longest Night is really good so far.

I’m going to watch Incantation (the found footage one) after I finish TLN. Found Footage used to be one of my faves in the genre until it became oversaturated . But you should go watch The Poughkeepsie Tapes movie - it’s not that intense, you’ll be fine
:mjgrin:

j/k Dont watch it- that’s a FF movie which was probably filmed by the devil himself :damn::damn:disturbing watch, DISTURBING -especially if you’re only used to watching mild FF movies like Blair Witch :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I’m going to watch Incantation (the found footage one) after I finish TLN. Found Footage used to be one of my faves in the genre until it became oversaturated . But you should go watch The Poughkeepsie Tapes movie - it’s not that intense, you’ll be fine

j/k Dont watch it- that’s a FF movie which was probably filmed by the devil himself :damn::damn:disturbing watch, DISTURBING -especially if you’re only used to watching mild FF movies like Blair Witch :mjlol:

:jbhmm::patrice::mjpls::ufdup::lupe::damn::damn::damn:Not getting me with the set up young lady!!!!!!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

I have a Halloween movie list of just horror movies I have watched and would like to rewatch yearly, especially in October, and Poughkeepsie is on there lol

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have a Halloween movie list of just horror movies I have watched and would like to rewatch yearly, especially in October, and Poughkeepsie is on there lol
Dude- stop following me from thread to thread. You see that I don’t dap ya shyt or acknowledge your posts in The Horror Film Thread so why tf do you think that I care about what you say or your comments in this thread. I don’t like you. Leave me alone dumbass white boy.