Essential Official Netflix Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watching Pieces of Her, I am on Episode 5, this shyt is kind of boring brehs. :ld:

Does it get better?

I can't take Ghost breh with the gray ass beard seriously.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netflix kinda fell off..... am I right? :manny:

Nope. :umad: Gave one of my favorite show TLK a great send off with a movie on the way and Top Boy comes out this Friday.

Watching Pieces of Her, I am on Episode 5, this shyt is kind of boring brehs. :ld:

Does it get better?

I can't take Ghost breh with the gray ass beard seriously.

Tap out. I thought it was ass.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nope. :umad: Gave one of my favorite show TLK a great send off with a movie on the way and Top Boy comes out this Friday.

Tap out. I thought it was ass.

Respect. :obama:

I am flaking on a lot of shows breh, can't wait until Top Boy starts this weekend though.

Check out this show called The Thing about Pam, it is based on a true crime podcast, it is pretty good, watched the first episode.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I am flaking on a lot of shows breh, can't wait until Top Boy starts this weekend though.

Check out this show called The Thing about Pam, it is based on a true crime podcast, it is pretty good, watched the first episode.

Will do. If you're in the mood for a popcorn flick check out Restless. It's the third remake of Korean film A Hard Day.

Almost a close copy to the original but I like how intense the main actor was, straight:
giphy.gif

the whole movie.:dead:

Or if you can find it watch A Hard Day instead.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Word:lupe: Didn't know this:wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Adam project was interesting.
A little bit weird that
2050 Adam had so much disdain for young Adam. He treated his young self like shyt :dahell:
Now that I think of it prob had to write it that way so Ryan renyolds can be Ryan renyolds:mjlol:
I get he didn't like that version of himself but he was so hard on himself it was overboard.
I also didn't get the power rangers like bad guy turning to dust thing. And the villain could have been better. She was meh.

Overall it was aight. Not bad not great just ok. It's a aint nothing on lemme kill some time type flick.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@pickles I'm watching The Thing About Pam. Why you ain't tell me they put Renee Zellweger in a fat suit? :dead: I feel so stupid it took me almost a quarter of the ep. to realize her fall off wasn't that bad.