Essential Official Netflix Thread

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Underdog
Underdogs (2019) - IMDb

this documentary which features Awon & Phoniks, Dephlow & Tiff The Gift , shout out to Anti-Lilly too, these artists have being working hard and putting out great music consistently under their label Don't Sleep Records , It really makes me happy to see them on a big plaform like Netflix

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Bad Vegan shyt is :gucci::dwillhuh::mjtf::what:

:pachaha:

Motto of the story: stay far away from anything involving alec baldwin.

Overall I don't believe she's as innocent as she's trying look. I think it was like a madoff situation where she believed he was doing some illegal shyt that she could have benefitted from but turned out to be the victim.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Bad Vegan :mjlol: The lack of accountability from this lady is crazy. He was a piece of shyt but she didn't really like him like that and did everything for the money. The shyt she did to her employees. Lying to the guy who she owed $2 million to about who Mike Caledonia was and thinking it's no big deal. The only thing she really seemed to care about was the dog and that her mom got scammed out of $450k.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching Black Crab. :ehh: Not bad.

Seems like Noomi Rapace has a good relationship with Netflix. The Trip is the only high tier movie she's had on there but I thought all of her other movies with them were entertaining.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This Bad Vegan broad is dumb as shyt:dwillhuh:

Series is trash. She definitely isn't dumb given her background. They jump over her being a Wharton business grad and her time as an investment banker for two of the top firms in NYC. She made so much there she could afford to quit and go to culinary school for 2 years living in the city. She says it so non-chalantly too. I quit for 2 years to learn to cook, what? :mindblown:

The whole series she's focused on putting the blame on the dude but then when she starts flippantly firing people and borrowing money left and right she starts juezling. She genuinely shows no emotion to the people who she fukked over. She fukks up and they go unpaid then she opens up again, they come back and she fukks them again. She's in Vegas while they're trying to put crumbs together and she's worried about the lack of Vegan restaurants :dahell:

She only married dude because he was talking about getting her restaurant out of debt. After that she was like fukk it, let's see where this goes. White collar crime needs football numbers. fukk this ho

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Don't waste your time with Windfall. The ending makes it a waste of time.
Landry from FNL does a good job and the tall dude from how I met your momma was good too the actress was solid up until the final scene then idk what tf she was doing.
It coulda been a solid 3 person cast movie had the ending not been so garbage and they explain like 2 or 3 things more in depth