Essential Official Netflix Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Worst Roommate Ever really makes me scared because so many women are unprotected out here and have to take dangerous risk to get by.

Letting dudes move in as soon as he shows up?:gucci:

Then these women ain't have no men to come and get this fool out they house. smh No brother, cousin or friends?
You know what was really (sorry to say this) dumb of that chic was to threaten the guy with her boyfriend over the phone and the boyfriend telling him he'll be back there the following night to make sure he moved. She should've called the boyfriend and asked him to spend the night just to make sure he didn't pull any shyt. Dude already got 10K worth of plastic surgery on his face and getting tatt'd up, confesses he loves you, and you think he just gonna leave on his own free will....:snoop:
I still can't get over finding this nikka on Craiglist to live in your mama house:mindblown:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Notice a certain people were missing from these situations. They knew who to try that shyt on :mjpls:
Of course. It's funny to me seeing the level of stupidity and doubt that white people give each other and other non-black suspects when a crime is committed. Like the obvious is right in front of you and yall all see the shyt. Prime example is the cops finding a dead body buried in that old white lady's yard. She asks the cops "after finding the first body" can she "Go across the street to her cousin's cafe to get a cup of coffee" and these dumb fukkin cops actually let her go :dahell:and she disappears and goes to LA.
You think if a white cops finds a dead body in a black woman's yard they gonna let her go to her cousin's house to get some coffee? Just saying it out loud sounds ridiculous but no let a little old white lady (who not even old) walk her ass across the street unsupervised(like the cops couldn't get the "coffee" for her :rudy:) only to run like Carl Lewis to LA

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Why this dude got titties? :dahell:

5Pjxjnll.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC