Essential Official Netflix Thread

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Finished watching the first episode from Kanye's documentary. Somewhat floored at the execs at ROF ignoring All falls down. That joint is a banger till this day :wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Pieces of Her is really good.
The story is dope just how everything transpires, the flashbacks, the similarities between the mom and daughter. Haven't finished it but I binged most of it last night.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Kanye Documentary was by-far one of the best documentaries on Netflix. It had so many quotes in it and just seeing someone put that work/dedication in there craft and see them succeed. :wow:

RIP Mama West :mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Worst Roommates infuriates me b/c all of this shyt could've been avoided if a lot of people just used common sense. From cops to the people who got scammed. I swear if any of those scammers were black and had bodies buried in their yards, scammed a British marathoner out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, attempted to kill him, and attempted to murder a white woman in a foreign country, and suspected of killing his veteran roommate, they would've had SWAT teams, Interpol, FBI, CIA, MI5 on the case and locking their their ass up before the sun came up the next day.
Finding a roommate on Craiglists has to be...:mindblown:

i had a friend who rented out his house and the tenets passed everything the credit and background checks. out of the bloom they refused to pay rent and it took him a year to get them out. it can happen to anybody

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pieces of Her is really good.
The story is dope just how everything transpires, the flashbacks, the similarities between the mom and daughter. Haven't finished it but I binged most of it last night.
On the 5th episode and Netflix slid it in there on us. :russ:

Daps
Watching Inventing Anna

how the fukk did they let this bytch get away with this clothes shyt during the trial. Holding up the court room over clothes.

and :scust: at the black woman being the one to constantly put on the cape and defend her.

whole season is just people tryna gain her approval even when she’s exposed for being a shytty human being. Spent the last 3 episodes tryna get you to empathize with her but she’s just a sociopathic narcissist.

Crazy right. This Anna chick probably wont get deported either. There's money to be made for her and from her by keeping her in the America.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
On the 5th episode and Netflix slid it in there on us. :russ:

Slid what? :lupe:

I finished it, show better than I thought it was gonna be.
Poor Laura or whatever her name is. She never gonna get the freedom she wants. Was under control of her pops and had him offed:damn: then was under control of nick, thats why she wanted to kill him in the woods, cause he knows the truth and can hold that over her even in jail, now she under the fingers of jasper cause he knows. She'll never be free :to:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The Worst Roommate Ever really makes me scared because so many women are unprotected out here and have to take dangerous risk to get by.

Letting dudes move in as soon as he shows up?:gucci:

Then these women ain't have no men to come and get this fool out they house. smh No brother, cousin or friends?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Worst Roommate Ever really makes me scared because so many women are unprotected out here and have to take dangerous risk to get by.

Letting dudes move in as soon as he shows up?:gucci:

Then these women ain't have no men to come and get this fool out they house. smh No brother, cousin or friends?

Notice a certain people were missing from these situations. They knew who to try that shyt on :mjpls: