Official NBA Summer League Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I saw the statline before I peeped the game. He played with much more decisiveness and looked like he belonged on the court.

Shots didn't fall, but compared to his other SL games, I'd take that effort he showed over his 1st 2 games.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another nepo baby getting it out the mud with the Chicago Bulls
:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I saw the statline before I peeped the game. He played with much more decisiveness and looked like he belonged on the court.

Shots didn't fall, but compared to his other SL games, I'd take that effort he showed over his 1st 2 games.
i don't get how people are convincing themselves he's locked in or something. if he's not jumping a passing lane, he's either not sprinting back, sitting in no man's land and putting the rest of his guys in horrible position, or refusing to take what defenses give him by being excessively passive

like if you apply that same "maybe if i squint harder, i can find the good player in there" to even half the guys in summer league you'll find he's at or near the bottom of that list.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, Bulls really think Lonzo is the missing piece... STILL
:wow:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i don't get how people are convincing themselves he's locked in or something. if he's not jumping a passing lane, he's either not sprinting back, sitting in no man's land and putting the rest of his guys in horrible position, or refusing to take what defenses give him by being excessively passive

like if you apply that same "maybe if i squint harder, i can find the good player in there" to even half the guys in summer league you'll find he's at or near the bottom of that list.
I'm not a Bronny defender, I'm just saying from the game yesterday, he didn't look completely out of place. That wasn't the case in the other games IMO.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
saluan looks bigger than PJ already wtf
I'm not a Bronny defender, I'm just saying from the game yesterday, he didn't look completely out of place. That wasn't the case in the other games IMO.
imo that was his *worst* game lol

he finally decided that he wanted to be aggressive and it was painfully obvious that he doesn't even have a reference point on how to do that. and houston, even barely practicing together, was happy to let him make a decision on defense then run downhill because he doesn't actually understand help but just smart gambling

im not even trying to be overly critical but like.... has he even got better since high school? not stronger - but actually better? :manny: