Official NBA Summer League Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He’s going to be an Ime guy. FVV might turn into hater. hes been a mentor to the core 6. Let’s see how his relationship is with Reed.
The one knock I could say about Reed is sometimes he actually defers too much to his teammates instead of taking over himself, unless FVV is a total dikkhead they should get along; Reed has a super easy going personality and respects his elders

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s going to be an Ime guy. FVV might turn into hater. hes been a mentor to the core 6. Let’s see how his relationship is with Reed.
FVV likes them serious type dudes. I think he gonna be fine with Reed. They’re kind of cut from the same cloth in that they play with a chip on their shoulder.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
FVV likes them serious type dudes. I think he gonna be fine with Reed. They’re kind of cut from the same cloth in that they play with a chip on their shoulder.
Reed has worked with a sports psychologist since highschool, dude is pretty much as professional and mentally tough as a 20 year old could possibly be entering the NBA. He's the product of two basketball players fukking and specifically raising their kid to be a professional player. Reed's mom is the top women's scorer at Kentucky and his dad was a champion with Rick Pitino. I'm very excited to see his career play out.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one knock I could say about Reed is sometimes he actually defers too much to his teammates instead of taking over himself, unless FVV is a total dikkhead they should get along; Reed has a super easy going personality and respects his elders

The Rockets signed FVV to a 3 year deal with the final year being a team option. They’ve been hedging against that 3rd year since day one. First with Amen draft selection and now Reed. Stone said that Reed was his only pick at that spot and if he got drafted they would’ve most definitely been seriously trying to trade down. Reed was hedge against FVV third year option and Amen as a pg. it felt Houston was going away from that experiment with Amen as the pg and started to just play him as a positionless wing where he exceled because his handles weren’t strong enough at the point guard position(so far). Reed looked comfortable in a half court setting(something Amen never looked comfortable operating in as the primary ball handler)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The Rockets signed FVV to a 3 year deal with the final year being a team option. They’ve been hedging against that 3rd year since day one. First with Amen draft selection and now Reed. Stone said that Reed was his only pick at that spot and if he got drafted they would’ve most definitely been seriously trying to trade down. Reed was hedge against FVV third year option and Amen as a pg. it felt Houston was going away from that experiment with Amen as the pg and started to just play him as a positionless wing where he exceled because his handles weren’t strong enough at the point guard position(so far). Reed looked comfortable in a half court setting(something Amen never looked comfortable operating in as the primary ball handler)
Reed is an elite passer and sees plays before they happen. He became Cal's main PG last year. Sounds like a smart move

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reed is an elite passer and sees plays before they happen. He became Cal's main PG last year. Sounds like a smart move
Houston main motivation for drafting Reed was his shooting. They were one of the worse perimeter shooting teams in league and felt this was the biggest reason they missed the postseason. They had the worse shooting percentage in wide open threes( especially from the corners). They evaluated Reed as the best shooter in the draft. When you hear the Stone and Ime talk about Reed, it is not the same as when they drafted Cam and Amen. They overly love this pick

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Reed has worked with a sports psychologist since highschool, dude is pretty much as professional and mentally tough as a 20 year old could possibly be entering the NBA. He's the product of two basketball players fukking and specifically raising their kid to be a professional player. Reed's mom is the top women's scorer at Kentucky and his dad was a champion with Rick Pitino. I'm very excited to see his career play out.
Why you explain it like this though :mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Houston main motivation for drafting steed was his shooting. They were one fk the worse perimeter shooting teams in league and felt this was the biggest reason they missed the postseason. They had the worse shooting percentage in wide open threes( especially from the corners). They evaluated Reed as the best shooter in the draft. When you hear the Stone and Ime talk about Reed, it is not the same as when they drafted Cam and Amen. They overly love this pick
It's kinda crazy how much Reed does well. He almost broke Rondo's single season steal record at UK.