Official NBA Summer League Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Cal's stupid ass had Reed and Dillingham coming in off the bench after their team would go down 10 points from the starting lineup. never seen a coach intentionally not play his best players
I think he had to though. Cal had to make promises to get DJ Wagner. He been cool with his dad and grandad.

Seeing how Dajuan's career played out I think he tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hope it works out better at Arkansas.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was impressed with Rissachere
I liked both him and Sarr but for different reasons.

Rissacher looks like he has a lot of perimeter scoring talent and he’s not afraid to let it fly. I get the sense that he will make big shots in games as well. I worry about the stuff that doesn’t show in the stat sheet though but it’s way too early to judge that. Overall, he looked better and more comfortable as the game went on. When he gets the ball he seems dangerous from the perimeter. I wonder what he can do once he’s run off the line, though.

Sarr was very interesting to me. He plays with a lot of activity. He has great defensive instincts in terms of positioning. I was most impressed by his passing and handle. He hit a couple threes late off the dribble that looked pure. I think I like his potential more than Rissacher who I think will be the better scorer but not as much of an impact player as Sarr will be. I think I like Sarr a lot. I’m interested in seeing what he can do with more space and some more rhythm/refinement.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I think he had to though. Cal had to make promises to get DJ Wagner. He been cool with his dad and grandad.

Seeing how Dajuan's career played out I think he tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hope it works out better at Arkansas.
He did make promises, but no coach with a fukking spine would not play dillingham and reed, wasted two great guards.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hesi floater on knecht was just :wow:

He is ultra-competitive too. He plays a summer league game with the same intensity he would a playoff game.
He got that star player confidence. You can tell he wants to shyt on nikkas. I love that energy. Don’t find that in most white players.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hesi floater on knecht was just :wow:

He is ultra-competitive too. He plays a summer league game with the same intensity he would a playoff game.
He’s going to be an Ime guy. FVV might turn into hater. hes been a mentor to the core 6. Let’s see how his relationship is with Reed.