Official NBA Summer League Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Last week it was Nepotism is a fact of life so deal with it, this week it's don't be so critical
I know English ain’t your 1st language ese, but having realistic expectations are what people should have

Bronny is a project who needs time. He def has tools. Create a good amount of space on his shots, has good hands, pretty quick.

I wanna see them develop him with the ball in his hands more in the G league

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I know English ain’t your 1st language ese, but having realistic expectations are what people should have

Bronny is a project who needs time. He def has tools. Create a good amount of space on his shots, has good hands, pretty quick.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

:laff: :laff: :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hinson was the only player that actually looked decent.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny not ducking the USC allegations unfortunately.

Which the biggest disappoint there was his catch and shoot #s were terrible. He's gotta hit those shots to justify being on the court at any level.
I generally agree but is this technically even Summer league? Idk is the California classic the same thing
I aint gon lie to you breh. Im hoping these brehs just have tired legs cause Bronny even looks sluggish out there. Not talking skills or lack thereof. That 15 pound weight gain means nothing if he doesnt use it. Hope this just a week of getting basketball ready cause if still looks like this in Vegas next week I hope his mental is ready.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

oh! he has tools?! :gladbron:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Oh look it's exactly what I told you he should stay in college and work on, but now you think that's something they do at the pro level :laff:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Arms was killin but let's remember he's 26 years old.
he's supposed to dominate and he did

meanwhile, top 10 prospect dalton knecht :huhldup:

there are undrafted players with more tools and actual numbers that get tryouts every year. on every team. i have no idea why people let media talk them into this "he's got potential" storyline

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Bronny definitely has a nice skillset to be a solid role player but he is too undersized. I would pass on him.

Aro

Pro
Daps

I agree with the letting him run the point part. It's obvious Brom thought he'd be at least 6'6 so he molded him as a 3 and D guy now they've got to figure out how to turn him in a point guard. I don't see it working out, but they need to stop hiding him if he's going to have any shot at having a career.