Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, he ain't droppin this year. My only hope is that the Lost Tapes will still come. I will say, the longer it takes, hopefully the doper the album is.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nas-it-was-written-music-album.jpg

20 years.

:nasgoat:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On this 20th anniversary of the classic IWW, I have a question about Nas's last leak ( I think it was unofficial), The Season. Since it will probably be at least another year before we get another Nas album, is the Season considered unreleased? It's probably safe to say it won't appear on any future album unless maybe it shows up On a future tapes project. Maybe a Japanese imply bonus or something??

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nas talk begins around 2:54

Interesting Dame confirming that he wanted to sign the Firm. I've heard that rumored for awhile but never heard any confirmation. I don't understand how Dame thinks Steve Stoute "snaked" him when it was Steve who helped make Nas a household name with pairing him up with the Trackmasters while Roc-A-Fella was barely Gold with RD at the time. Who the hell was Nas supposed to place his faith in? The man whose vision placed him atop Hip Hop or the loud mouth who (at the time) couldn't get his homie a secure deal?