Official Nas Thread

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lowkey, we are suffering thru the longest Nas (4years) drought:francis:

...right now listenin to Star Wars/Legendary/Something's Foul/Film/No Idea's Original, tho:ohlawd:
Even, My GOAT unreleased gems ETHER the game:wow:

:krs: damn didnt even realize we comin up on 4 yrs since Life is Good :wow:

Something Foul is pure piff:ohlawd:. the instrumental :banderas:
i stay bumpin ' the hardest thing to do is stay alive' and 'stay chizzled' (NH :mjlol:)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cj8b0ZZWkAAFx8p-353x.jpg

Electric Picnic will take place in Laois, Ireland, on September 2–4, and the festival has confirmed a new round of artist additions that includes Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, The Shins, Nas, The 1975, Catfish and The Bottlemen and more.

The acts will join a lineup that already features LCD Soundsystem, Lana Del Rey, The Chemical Brothers, New Order, HAIM, The Avett Brothers, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Animal Collective, Broken Social Scene and more.

Electric Picnic Adds Noel Gallagher, The Shins, Nas and More

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
ha, listening to that weak ass posse joint Kanye just put out made me revisit

Nas might have the best verse, although you can tell he's trying to attract younger fans at the time...but this song is also notable because i think it was the first time we heard Shyne in 10 years... everyone hated on his because his voice was fukked up, but lyrically he's not bad. And then Busta at the end is just too funny.

Overall that shyt sounds so dated, 5 years later

edit: lol, and how the fukk does Wayne not have a verse on this shyt when it appeared on his own shyt?