Official Nas Thread

Ball

All Star
Daps

Yoooo this dude said "LIVE at the bbq" like "living" not "live" like "live on air".

And he said Rakim like Rakeem.... and asked the viewers to comment below if they want to see a "Rakim - Before They were Dead." Basically he thinks Rakim is dead. :russ:

And people watch this fools videos to learn about famous people. :comeon:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The Life of Nas: Hip-Hop Legend Turned Ace Venture Capitalist
“It takes time to do it because I’ve come from different moments in rap music where I was a part of the shifting of the whole thing,” he admits. “And once you’ve made those kinds of impacts on the music, you don’t always want to do too much of the non-thinking. You want to do something that adds onto what you’ve been building all these years.”

“I have to be excited about it. It has to mean something to me, more than just a record. It has to mean a lot of things to me. I don’t know if that’s a Virgo thing.” He laughs. “That should explain a lot, right? We’re sort of perfectionists and over-thinkers.”

“I’m working feverishly,” Nas insists, “and I’m working more than I have been [on the album] than I have in the last year or two. I’m working a lot more, because there’s something about this year. There’s something about it.”

His next album, he hints, is about “myself as a man, a thinking man. He describes it as the next chapter, a progression from his Life Is Good—which was, after all, a deeply personal album written after his 2010 divorce from singer Kelis, who was at the time pregnant with their son, Knight.

“I can’t look back at anything,” Nas declares. “I have great moments in my life that I’ve forgotten about. I’m constantly trying to do exactly what I’m supposed to be doing, at this day and age, at this point in my life, and not looking backwards at anything.”

DKIP but good article the music is coming

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Yoooo this dude said "LIVE at the bbq" like "living" not "live" like "live on air".

And he said Rakim like Rakeem.... and asked the viewers to comment below if they want to see a "Rakim - Before They were Dead." Basically he thinks Rakim is dead. :russ:

He butchered so many pronunciations, peep how he said Akineleye's name:dead:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
HSTRY finally starts shipping to the UK :blessed:

$24 shipping fee :martin:

That's honestly cheap compared to what places do for shipping

I picked up their stuff from HypeBeast's Asian online store. Seems to be the only other place that stocks them
Copped the black snapback, the bear destroy and rebuild hoodie, black coach jacket and the helmet t-shirt and came to about $113 plus $45 on shipping
but it came to my house in 5 days so I was with cool with it.:ehh:
HSTRY | HBX

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

this guy is a moron.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
He just reads wikipedia and makes a video.

His pronunciation of Kelis. LOL. Kell-iss
dogg, he got the milkshake reference right and everything. ok, you dont know how to pronounce rakim or marley marl, but good grief, any pop culture vulture knows kelis made the fukkin milkshake song. lazy. wack.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Anybody here rock HSTRY? How's the quality and some of your favorites?

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That's honestly cheap compared to what places do for shipping

I picked up their stuff from HypeBeast's Asian online store. Seems to be the only other place that stocks them
Copped the black snapback, the bear destroy and rebuild hoodie, black coach jacket and the helmet t-shirt and came to about $113 plus $45 on shipping
but it came to my house in 5 days so I was with cool with it.:ehh:
HSTRY | HBX

I like the logo t-shirt but the shipping seems a bit OTT.

Maybe if I buy a bunch of stuff it'll be more worthwhile.